UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

October Scavenger Hunt Rewards

uonoobs

Knight
Re: October Scavenger Hunt Rewards

Fez_;1990507 said:
i dont see the problem?

last hunt was similar prizes.... you thought dickhead with a brick would get death shroud or some shit?

im happy they've been announced
looking forward to prizes :)

Didn't they get one of a kind sandals last time?

Fez_

Knight

uonoobs;1990515 said:
Didn't they get one of a kind sandals last time?

thers no evidence that the participants reward isn't badass ;p

uonoobs

Knight

Fez_;1990522 said:
thers no evidence that the participants reward isn't badass ;p
Haha! :D I hope so! I had two people wanting to buy the pumpkin for like a month but I was stupid enough to hold on to it! :sneaky2:

see hes not telling you but he wouldnt have said better and it not been better. everyone is so scared to take them. but whats to say its not a pure white kasa or some kick ass rare hue of awesomeness.

peteliv

Knight

incubusfan1413;1990585 said:
see hes not telling you but he wouldnt have said better and it not been better. everyone is so scared to take them. but whats to say its not a pure white kasa or some kick ass rare hue of awesomeness.

this

post with pics of your rewards please be it check or otherwise

Fez_

Knight

i tried to take mine but GM's said ther was no one on with the authority to

namlamina

Sorceror

I'm a little disappointed that he turned back on his statements in IRC saying the prizes would be better than the June Brick Prizes. It takes 80% to get thr Shroud this time, as compared to 60%. There is not option to re-hue an item (the primary goal of people collecting the pumpkins).

I would like to point out that there have been no reports of these items being scammed, unlike last Scav Hunt. Most of the new players who managed to find pumpkins sold theirs for around 10mill, so they got helped a lot, whereas the people who held on to their bricks or bought any are getting a far worse deal.

Last time what happened? The new player who did have a brick got scammed for it.

Fez_

Knight

how did he turn back?

he simply said somthing along the lines of 'this time will be better' seems pretty subjective if u ask me

Ajax

Lord

namlamina;1990729 said:
I'm a little disappointed that he turned back on his statements in IRC saying the prizes would be better than the June Brick Prizes.

I'm a little disappointed you are whining like this.

how about people just post the kick ass prize packs for us and everyone else just STFU. its irrelevant what you lost or not. its gone and cant be brought back. but just to be nice ill buy all your pumpkins for 1.2 each. more than hes gonna give you for one. i just want the prize packs.

yayo05

Sorceror

Ajax;1990740 said:
I'm a little disappointed you are whining like this.

OMG I AGREE WITH AJAX!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! btw. 100m for ageless = Sweeet deal IMO.

namlamina

Sorceror

I've been waiting in the queue for 8 hours today... I was gone for 3 of them, but I'm still Number 1 in the Admin Queue.