UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official Document sent from Lord British

John McGail

Sorceror
"The entity known as the Britannia Police Department has no official jurisdiction in policing the land. These vigilianties are not endorsed by the Royal House. They enforce their own laws and rules and disregard the Laws I have decreed.

These men are simply the local militia who have gone too far.

They are to be considered armed and dangerous. The only law enforcing agency that is in place are the town guards. They have been alerted to keep an eye out for these individuals and to arrest them."

Lord British

Death To You

Sorceror
"The entity known as the Britannia Police Department has no official jurisdiction in policing the land. These vigilianties are not endorsed by the Royal House. They enforce they're own laws and rules and disregard the Laws I have decreed.

They are to be considered armed and dangerous. The only law enforcing agency that is in place are the town guards. They have been alerted to keep an eye out for these individuals and to arrest them."

Lord British

I need proof He has said this.

"The entity known as the Britannia Police Department has no official jurisdiction in policing the land. These vigilianties are not endorsed by the Royal House. They enforce they're own laws and rules and disregard the Laws I have decreed.

Lord British

This is clearly a forgery, a poor attempt at undermining our authority.

Lord British, with his royal upbringing and education, would have never made such atrocious spelling and grammar errors. Nay, this feels more like a school child's attempt to falsify a parent's note to skip class; stained with grape juice and penned in red crayon. And you have the nerve to present it directly to the principal?

Furthermore, were our liege back from exile, his first action would be to cleanse his Order guard of murderers; and there is no doubt that he would not only commend us, but also charge us with that very task.

We are indeed armed. We are indeed dangerous, but only to criminals. We fight for Justice, we fight to protect the citizenry; and we shall keep fighting for Lord British's dream.

I hope that's loud and clear.
Over and out.

Are you doing your part?
Put your plans on hold and fight for the future!
Service guarantees citizenship!

Would you like to know more?

John McGail

Sorceror
This is clearly a forgery, a poor attempt at undermining our authority.

Lord British, with his royal upbringing and education, would never have made such atrocious spelling and grammar errors. Nay, this feels more like a school child's attempt to falsify a parent's note to skip class; stained with grape juice and penned in red crayon. And you have the nerve to present it directly to the principal?

Furthermore, were our liege back from exile, his first action would be to cleanse his Order guard of murderers; and there is no doubt that he would not only commend us, but also charge us with that very task.

We are indeed armed. We are indeed dangerous, but only to criminals. We shall keep fighting for Lord British's dream.

Are you doing your part?
Put your plans on hold and fight for the future!
Service guarantees citizenship!

Would you like to know more?

I'm quite sure Lord British has underlings to scribe notes for him. Nonetheless, the note we received this morning was sealed in wax bearing the Royal Seal. No, this note is not a forgery. The only criminals you engage in combat with are citizens with whom you are 'sworn' to serve and protect.

Batgirl

Wanderer
I'm quite sure Lord British has underlings to scribe notes for him. Nonetheless, the note we received this morning was sealed in wax bearing the Royal Seal. No, this note is not a forgery. The only criminals you engage in combat with are citizens with whom you are 'sworn' to serve and protect.
John McGail? Who is this, a random no-name? Bringing an "official document" from Lord British himself? I imagine you were pwned by the police, little Johnny, and are a bit sore about it.

I used to be in a very active superhero roleplaying guild on this shard, like 3 yrs ago, and I haven't found a good roleplaying guild since. I don't post often. But I love that someone is actually doing something worthwhile here. I suggest you form your own mafia guild and do something, rather than falsifying legal documents on the forums.

WarEagle

Page
When was the last time Hybrid had two groups of players roleplaying "good" groups with no murdering groups?

John McGail

Sorceror
John McGail? Who is this, a random no-name? Bringing an "official document" from Lord British himself? I imagine you were pwned by the police, little Johnny, and are a bit sore about it.

I used to be in a very active superhero roleplaying guild on this shard, like 3 yrs ago, and I haven't found a good roleplaying guild since. I don't post often. But I love that someone is actually doing something worthwhile here. I suggest you form your own mafia guild and do something, rather than falsifying legal documents on the forums.

I laughed when I read that...apparently I'm a noob and no one knows who I am here lol.
Ever hear of a RP story line?

John McGail

Sorceror
When was the last time Hybrid had two groups of players roleplaying "good" groups with no murdering groups?

Don't worry, though the two guilds are 'good' aligned, we are going to obviously clash. As the BPD has magic users, and SOK hunts magic users, we are therefore naturally enemies.

Two groups of players roleplaying 'good' doers who are enemies, go figure eh? Will make for some interesting RP.

Batgirl

Wanderer
Don't worry, though the two guilds are 'good' aligned, we are going to obviously clash. As the BPD has magic users, and SOK hunts magic users, we are therefore naturally enemies.

Two groups of players roleplaying 'good' doers who are enemies, go figure eh? Will make for some interesting RP.
Um, Lord British has always used magic... perhaps you should rethink your entire guild concept?

John McGail

Sorceror
Um, Lord British has always used magic... perhaps you should rethink your entire guild concept?

Maybe, maybe not. We have never seen him cast spells, and we believe in due process. Therefore, until we witness him in the act, he remains innocent in our eyes.

We have witnessed the BPD casting spells several times, there's no doubt about their guilt.

John McGail

Sorceror
What exactly is wrong with magic users?

On our website, you may find the following excerpt:
"Our order also sees Magery as witchcraft, corrupting our youth. Mages therefore, whether good or evil, in our eyes, must be stopped at all costs.
No mage shall be given mercy. Witches must be burned at the stake! Let no witch live! "

Death To You

Sorceror
On our website, you may find the following excerpt:
"Our order also sees Magery as witchcraft, corrupting our youth. Mages therefore, whether good or evil, in our eyes, must be stopped at all costs.
No mage shall be given mercy. Witches must be burned at the stake! Let no witch live! "

I would like to see that....