UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official Document sent from Lord British

Death to you, do you realize what rp is? SoK has warred with undead and orcs for a long time. Out of character, we have managed to be friends with them. RP conflict is just that: Roleplaying conflict. John was trying to start a war to increase the enjoyment for both sides. People are taking this way out of proportion, acting like it is an out of character offense. It's not. It is strictly in character.

Redm4ge123

Traveler
Death to you, do you realize what rp is? SoK has warred with undead and orcs for a long time. Out of character, we have managed to be friends with them. RP conflict is just that: Roleplaying conflict. John was trying to start a war to increase the enjoyment for both sides. People are taking this way out of proportion, acting like it is an out of character offense. It's not. It is strictly in character.

First off, Death is one of us COPs. So he does know what RP is. Do you? I already know what he is trying to do, and yeah it's fun. But will SOK actually take off? They don't seem to be growing.

Decreamos

Sorceror
Bahahahaha, try to call me a practicer of ye witchcraft!? Ye attack me and ye will find a hammer in yer head!

-Thibledorf Pwent

Actually, it is growing! We got three new members last night and 1 tonight. We had a total of 7 or 8 members on tonight at our meeting! I'm very surprised with our progress.

John McGail

Sorceror
First off, Death is one of us COPs. So he does know what RP is. Do you? I already know what he is trying to do, and yeah it's fun. But will SOK actually take off? They don't seem to be growing.

Actually mitch is a hardcore oldschool RPer, which is more than what can be said of most people who have posted in this thread. Just because someone's a member of a RP guild doesn't make him a RPer though.

SOK has taken off, we are growing, and we won't be slowing down anytime soon.

Atalius

Sorceror
Actually mitch is a hardcore oldschool RPer, which is more than what can be said of most people who have posted in this thread. Just because someone's a member of a RP guild doesn't make him a RPer though.

SOK has taken off, we are growing, and we won't be slowing down anytime soon.

Ignore RedMage, he's like 15 years old and doesn't know the first thing about role-playing. Most of COP does not know what role-playing is aside from a few select members...

Redm4ge123

Traveler
Ignore RedMage, he's like 15 years old and doesn't know the first thing about role-playing. Most of COP does not know what role-playing is aside from a few select members...

Maybe I don't? I will probably learn after you stop stalking us, like really, what's wrong with you trying to follow us everywhere? You are probably still mad cause you couldn't kill me 3v1, it's okay, it's just a game, here to have fun.

John McGail

Sorceror
Straight from myuogamers. Check out the MAGERY number now. Ya, that's what I thought.

Skill Averages

Tactics 71.43
Healing 71.21
Anatomy 69.21
Resisting Spells 57.92
Swordsmanship 52.32
Parrying 51.39
Mace Fighting 29.48
Archery 27.75
Wrestling 17.29
Hiding 13.47
Lumberjacking 9.47
Fencing 8.72
Arms Lore 8.67
Stealth 8.33
Fishing 8.30
Animal Lore 7.72
Veterinary 6.90
Meditation 6.18
Blacksmithy 4.17
Mining 4.17
Animal Taming 2.67
Magery 2.65
Snooping 0.86
Forensic Evaluation 0.36
Tailoring 0.17
Item Identification 0.09
Musicianship 0.03

Death To You

Sorceror
l. No recalling, no Magery, meditation, taming, musicianship, peacemaking, poisoning, discordance, provocation, stealing, snooping, begging, inscription and hiding are all strictly forbidden.

Tactics 71.43
Healing 71.21
Anatomy 69.21
Resisting Spells 57.92
Swordsmanship 52.32
Parrying 51.39
Mace Fighting 29.48
Archery 27.75
Wrestling 17.29
Hiding 13.47
Lumberjacking 9.47
Fencing 8.72
Arms Lore 8.67
Stealth 8.33
Fishing 8.30
Animal Lore 7.72
Veterinary 6.90
Meditation 6.18
Blacksmithy 4.17
Mining 4.17
Animal Taming 2.67
Magery 2.65
Snooping 0.86
Forensic Evaluation 0.36
Tailoring 0.17
Item Identification 0.09
Musicianship 0.03

Tactics 71.43
Healing 71.21
Anatomy 69.21
Resisting Spells 57.92
Swordsmanship 52.32
Parrying 51.39
Mace Fighting 29.48
Archery 27.75
Wrestling 17.29
Hiding 13.47
Lumberjacking 9.47
Fencing 8.72
Arms Lore 8.67
Stealth 8.33
Fishing 8.30
Animal Lore 7.72
Veterinary 6.90
Meditation 6.18
Blacksmithy 4.17
Mining 4.17
Animal Taming 2.67
Magery 2.65
Snooping 0.86
Forensic Evaluation 0.36
Tailoring 0.17
Item Identification 0.09
Musicianship 0.03

There is bound to be meditation, as it is gained at the beginning of the game and is easily raised unless one locks it. Hiding is probably due to someone not dropping their hiding skill yet after joining the guild. Pretty simple. Can't drop the skill unless you are capped, I believe. The rest are probably due to someone experimenting with their chars before joining us, probably new players. They are very low and I think it is extremely immature that you are pointing them out. Does it look like, according to that, we are an animal taming, witchcraft using, bard and thieves guild? I don't think so. Death to You, I have to ask why you are so intent on trying to make us look bad. It is making you look stupid, truly.

Redm4ge123

Traveler
If they all are strictly forbidden, shouldn't they all be at 0.00? At the beginning of the game, they can put the arrow down to where you will eventually lose the skill. Let's say there are 20 people in SOK, that means one person may be GM Magery(2.65).. 13.47 hiding, someone is surely GMed in that, or a few trained hiders. Same with animal taming(2.67), hmm, what a coincidence..

John McGail

Sorceror
If they all are strictly forbidden, shouldn't they all be at 0.00? At the beginning of the game, they can put the arrow down to where you will eventually lose the skill. Let's say there are 20 people in SOK, that means one person may be GM Magery(2.65).. 13.47 hiding, someone is surely GMed in that, or a few trained hiders. Same with animal taming(2.67), hmm, what a coincidence..

Honestly? Are you NEW to UO? Do you not know that your chars have skills based on stats as well? I have 0 BASE skill in magery, but when I look at my skill list it displays I have a small amount of skill. In all seriousness though, all our members are to type in [publicchar in UO so you can SEE their skills and stop pointing out meaningless things. Talk aboot wasting people's time eh.

You must've missed the part where I said that you have to be capped to lose skill. Many of our members did not make characters to join us, they simply joined with their characters. It is incredibly possible that yes, they did have hiding or animal taming, but they are not allowed to use it and are supposed to drop it as soon as they are capped. Do you actually play this game or do you just have a forum account? I am getting sick of your constant verbal attacks against us on here. If you don't stop, I promise you that things will spin out of control, both in game and on here. If you want to avoid conflict, just stop. All we wanted was some fun RP with you guys. But we don't want to RP with people that don't know how.

Decreamos

Sorceror
Bahaha, me hopes ye get up and going! Me and my brudder will bring doom on you if ye become criminals! Thibledorf and Poodledo will crush in yer brains!

Redm4ge123

Traveler
You must've missed the part where I said that you have to be capped to lose skill. Many of our members did not make characters to join us, they simply joined with their characters. It is incredibly possible that yes, they did have hiding or animal taming, but they are not allowed to use it and are supposed to drop it as soon as they are capped. Do you actually play this game or do you just have a forum account? I am getting sick of your constant verbal attacks against us on here. If you don't stop, I promise you that things will spin out of control, both in game and on here. If you want to avoid conflict, just stop. All we wanted was some fun RP with you guys. But we don't want to RP with people that don't know how.

I am RedMaGe in game, i'll "accidently" kill an animal, making you try to kill me, but ask Nails and Shawn Lukes, I believe, they have died trying to kill my alt.. haha. Who started this thread? I'm sure we didn't. Bring it on.