UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official Poker Tournament

Should I organize a Texas Hold'em Poker Tournament?

• Yes

Votes: 225 94.5%
  • No

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Maybe, but only if... (Post the rest of this sentence.)

Votes: 5 2.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stu|7id

Wanderer
Re: Official Poker Tournament

yes i agree with woah with the braclet, or some pimpass item that says some shit about winnin the poker tourny, that would be a real good idea, we should do these once a month at least :)
very good idea

Grimkell

Wanderer

Since not many people are entering the tourney is probley because of the cost to enter. Lower the cost for people to enter and more people would come.

Ness

Wanderer

Grimkell said:
Since not many people are entering the tourney is probley because of the cost to enter. Lower the cost for people to enter and more people would come.
There's been much discussion about the entry fee. I've given everyone over a week to post and comment about the fee. The only people who have spoken up are those who want the entry fee to be 100k. If this is incorrect, and there are many of you who wouldn't participate because the entry fee is 100k, please post now and I may make a consideration about it. Most likely, though, the entry fee will stay at 100k per person.

Grimkell

Wanderer

Yes I would want the poker fee to lower and I would play in it. :)
Maybe around 50k.

- Judas -

Sorceror

I missed the tourny but I think the 100k buy-in was a good starting point. Most ppl should be able to scrape together that much. 250k buy-ins would probably work too, especially if ppl were given a little time to save.

Great idea I'll try to catch the next one if there are more.

Status
Not open for further replies.