UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official Signature Requests & Show Off Thread

Official Signature Requests & Show Off Thread

HERE IT IS with a few rules applied.

1) CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM ONLY. This means no "hey ugly sig f**". Rating a sig is allowed. You may rep a user for good work, please refrain from dishing out negative rep.

2) THIS THREAD IS FOR THE PEOPLE BY THE PEOPLE. What I mean is anyone may request a sig and anyone may take a shot at making a sig.

3) POST HERE IF YOU'VE MADE A SIG FOR YOURSELF AND WANT TO SEE WHAT KIND OF RESPONSE IT WILL GET. Now that this thread is here, there is no need for "test" threads.

4) SIGS MUST BE FORUM APPROPRIATE AND FOLLOW THE SIGNATURE RULES. Found here: http://www.uogamers.com/forum/general-discussion/80258-sig-restrictions.html

5) RULES ARE ON A THREE (3) STRIKE SYSTEM. If anyone breaks the rules 3 times, you're banned for a month.

6) RESPECT OTHER PEOPLE AND THEIR WORK, HAVE FUN.

I will be watching over this thread. Oh and I've moved the other two sig threads floating around to trammel.

Re: Official Signature Requests Thread

I wasn't sure of my own intent with this one, randomness i guess.

bluerooster

Wanderer

Beez.
Would you be willing to make me one? I want one side with a face shot of Slim Shady. and the other with some sort of picture of Souljaboy. AIM: uoxroxxor...In the middle.. Lets see yo skills.

bluerooster

Wanderer

Very niceee.
Is there any way you can find a pic of souljaboy with the white glasses that say Souljaboy on them? cause I mean. you cant really tell thats souljaboy just looks like a porchmonkey. lol thanks bro

awbs

Knight

hey Beelz, if your still pumping them out like a crazy man........

thankyou. :p

Rubnuk

Wanderer

Well we all know punkers and beezle do great sigs but thought i'd try to get some feedback on my own one! I imagine i'll be making a brand new one soon (Gameover has been inactive each time i've logged on for a long time :( ) so constructive criticism is fine.

Green Jelly

Wanderer

Rubnuk;1592474 said:
Well we all know punkers and beezle do great sigs but thought i'd try to get some feedback on my own one! I imagine i'll be making a brand new one soon (Gameover has been inactive each time i've logged on for a long time :( ) so constructive criticism is fine.
your orc sigs pwn all

*raises hand*

Id like it to have a feeling of killing people, uo style. With some taste.

Keeblar

Sorceror

sig request for Beezzz! put Keeblar (a pic of my character) with big Letter across the upper part Keeblar. and my aim in the bottom. put gold piles everyone around the sig