UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official Signature Requests & Show Off Thread

Kaz651r

Sorceror
Re: Official Signature Requests & Show Off Thread

beelzebub;1753744 said:
haha, thats a pretty good sig man.

thats wierd that it worked this time and not last time.

I'm thinking it might just be delayed in taking effect. Possibly the same problem with Tobbly. Thanks tho ;D

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Anyone up for mine? Fairly easy haha. if you would be so kind as to stick a LuT logo on there I would love it.

I need a new static one to advertise my vendor location and my aim. My vendor house is one tile in front of Tessa's library if you need that as reference.

I really like Phooeys but of course want an original. I just used that as a reference to the things I like.

Yofer

Wanderer

Can anyone tell me how to slow down the frame rate on mine?

beelzebub

Knight

it works best if you AIM me. i have a couple im working on, so i'll try to get to some of these soon, sorry for the laggin guys...

maybe if i was a forum mod i would be more prone to working faster rofl

beelzebub

Knight

aim me trevor and ill make u something... i havent really been answering this thread with sigs cuz a majority of the sigs i make/post here never get used... so just try to directly communicate with me and i'll hook u up.

AIM=InsayNNyasnI

popol

Sorceror

i need a new sig ,something normal whit my name in ,i can offer a little xmas gift for !

I'm taking requests again, for a little bit. I've got the urge to make some sigs. I'll make a few tomorrow night.

Tribal

Lord

Id really like one of thouse nc17 sigs u were gunna make me