UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official Signature Requests & Show Off Thread

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member
Re: Official Signature Requests & Show Off Thread

Finally I get to post in here!

Could someone do a new one for me, and an avatar that matches the theme to go along with it?

As far as the theme goes, I guess something with a cemetery, biblical, crosses, grim reaper, angels. You get the idea...something spooky yet holy at the same time. O_O

Thanks in advance.

:)

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Testament;1738162 said:
Could someone do a new one for me, and an avatar that matches the theme to go along with it?

As far as the theme goes, I guess something with a cemetery, biblical, crosses, grim reaper, angels. You get the idea...something spooky yet holy at the same time. O_O

Thanks in advance.

:)

Sig:

[e giggle

Appreciate it, I'll pay you if you want it. I'm not rich anymore since I just started back up after nearly a year absent, but I'll toss you something.

P.S. - Come to think of it, didn't I give you some stuff when I quit last time? I gave so much out that I can't remember who all got stuff.

;)

beelzebub

Knight

Testament;1738184 said:
Appreciate it, I'll pay you if you want it. I'm not rich anymore since I just started back up after nearly a year absent, but I'll toss you something.

P.S. - Come to think of it, didn't I give you some stuff when I quit last time? I gave so much out that I can't remember who all got stuff.

;)

u were gonna donate to the deal or no deal, but we never ended up having it.

ill help u how i can if u need :)

tonkatsu

Wanderer

^^ nice.

was hoping someone could make me one......

<-----not artistic!

Swine82

Wanderer

I would love a sig.

I go by Swine. I wanting something funny and catchy. Lets see whatcha all can do. =)

Swine82

Wanderer

Ohhh and my AIM is Swine82Omni if you could work that in please.

spelled with an ohh not a zero