UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official Signature Requests & Show Off Thread

Sotb

Wanderer
Re: Official Signature Requests & Show Off Thread

Awwwww is there anyone who would make a nice signature for a trammel like me?
Banksitting newb as I am I cannot even make a nice sig on my own -> might be able to do something similar as beelze has atm, but since that ones giving me the creeps i'd rather not do it myself :)
My ingame name is "a trammel" and my aim is a tr4mmel

Please contact me to speak about a price for the sig - would totally love a nice moving one, theme should of course be trammel (actually wouldve loved Made in Quebecs old one)
:)

Thanks in advance
Trammel

Darc Abyss

Sorceror

Anyone up for trying mine? My main characters are Dark Abyss and Curious George. if you can do anything with either of those :p. aim Tcgentner.

Blous3s

Wanderer

anyone wanna create one for me? char name is "Blous3s." aim is Blous3s got the name from the chapelle show skit where charlie murphy played prince in basketball haha. let me know

beelzebub

Knight

ill do sigs for cash. AIM me InsayNNyasnI

50k for unanimated, animated ones priced per job.

beelzebub

Knight

didnt work. go into user control panel, then Options, scroll down and make sure the "show signature" box is checked.

also make sure the little show signature box is checked under your quick reply box

Kaz651r

Sorceror

beelzebub;1753735 said:
didnt work. go into user control panel, then Options, scroll down and make sure the "show signature" box is checked.

also make sure the little show signature box is checked under your quick reply box

Bah, wtf. That is checked in options, and I made sure the sig box was checked in quick reply. If I did this all wrong it makes it even funnier when it actually shows UP :} lol

EDIT: Funny thing is I didn't do anything different with this post.

beelzebub

Knight

haha, thats a pretty good sig man.

thats wierd that it worked this time and not last time.

Tobbly

Wanderer

This must be a stupid question, but I've tried almost everything (guess just not the right method). How do I add a picture to my sig? The pic is right size, tried uploading it on the forums, but it doesn't show in the sig. Also tried linking, maybe with a wrong code...anyone up for a little help? lol.

Symptom

Wanderer

Tobbly;1753745 said:
This must be a stupid question, but I've tried almost everything (guess just not the right method). How do I add a picture to my sig? The pic is right size, tried uploading it on the forums, but it doesn't show in the sig. Also tried linking, maybe with a wrong code...anyone up for a little help? lol.

yea, put the link to the pic in between this:

Tobbly

Wanderer

Umm, not sure if it's working...testing now.
---- Guess it didn't. So, what did I do wrong? Did exactly like you said.

beelzebub

Knight

Symptom;1753747 said:
yea, put the link to the pic in between this:

this is true. Go to user Control Panel

and in the BIG SQUARE BOX, not the little text box, the big one, type *www.linktoimage.com*

without the asterisks and of course www.linktoimage.com being the actual URL link to your image.

then go into your User CP, and click "options" and make sure that the "show signature" box is checked.

also, just to make sure, when you're posting a quick reply, make sure the "show signature" box below the quick reply is checked.

Tobbly

Wanderer

beelzebub;1753750 said:
this is true. Go to user Control Panel

and in the BIG SQUARE BOX, not the little text box, the big one, type *www.linktoimage.com*

without the asterisks and of course link to image royalty free at linktoimage.com being the actual URL link to your image.

then go into your User CP, and click "options" and make sure that the "show signature" box is checked.

also, just to make sure, when you're posting a quick reply, make sure the "show signature" box below the quick reply is checked.

Did everything that, also double-checked it... wonder what's wrong :/