UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official Signature Requests & Show Off Thread

Re: Official Signature Requests Thread

I really need to learn how to do this...I have photoshop, guess I just need to play. Beelz that new sig is awesome!

Ozzy

Sorceror

Addicted;1595522 said:
It's horrible, get some skill pls.

[Steve Irwin voice] For those who just tuned in, today I'm gonna try to own addicted... lets see how I do!

Looky, there he is! He's gotta be at least 8 feet long with jaws that would rip my head straight off, and if something happens out here we are miles away from the nearest hospital so I better be careful!
Now lets see what happens if I jam my thumb up his butthole!
*Wrestles with addicted and jams his thumb up his butthole*
Aight he is really pissed now!
Now lets see what happens if we tell him he did something wrong!
*tells addicted he broke the first rule Punkers listed at the beginning of this thread (constructive criticism only)*
[/Steve Irwin voice]

Well at least I have the guts to try...

Ozzy

Sorceror

And again I have failed -.- I'm going on vacation, I suggest you do the same while i'm away Addicted :p

Ozzy;1595539 said:
[Steve Irwin voice] For those who just tuned in, today I'm gonna try to own addicted... lets see how I do!

Looky, there he is! He's gotta be at least 8 feet long with jaws that would rip my head straight off, and if something happens out here we are miles away from the nearest hospital so I better be careful!
Now lets see what happens if I jam my thumb up his butthole!
*Wrestles with addicted and jams his thumb up his butthole*
Aight he is really pissed now!
Now lets see what happens if we tell him he did something wrong!
*tells addicted he broke the first rule Punkers listed at the beginning of this thread (constructive criticism only)*
[/Steve Irwin voice]

This made me LOL. Hard.

Beelze that new sig might be your best yet.

beelzebub

Knight

Alecto Unresting;1595656 said:
This made me LOL. Hard.

Beelze that new sig might be your best yet.

heres the best yet.

too bad file size restrictions suck ass *cough cough addictedchangethemplz cough cough*

Ozzy

Sorceror

beelzebub;1595688 said:
heres the best yet.

too bad file size restrictions suck ass *cough cough addictedchangethemplz cough cough*

qft

And his next best is down there
V
V
V
V​

So I decided I would take a stab at making my own sig...I am really not sure about it although I don't think it's bad considering I JUST taught myself to use photoshop in this process and the fact that I have never done anything like this. Let me know what you guys think, be honest I can take it. Although keep in mind this is not an open invitation to be a jerk, if you don't like it that's fine but let me know why so I can build upon it.

A little background to better understand the sig...Alecto the Unresting was one of the furies from Greek mythology. Alecto was the most vicious of the three, they had snakes as hair and were somewhat like medusa. She was charged with punishing the wicked.

PS Beelz I have a new found respect for you, I have NO IDEA how you bang these out in like 10-20 minutes, this took me at least an hour and a half lol.

Edit: Also, in the sig restrictions thread it says max file size 300 Kb, but when I go to upload it says nothing over 19.5 and only 500x75 pixel images. Has this just not been updated or what? I don't know how to post an image online so I was really just hoping to upload it.

Attachments

• smallsig.jpg
    smallsig.jpg
    37.3 KB · Views: 133

beelzebub

Knight

Alecto Unresting;1596645 said:
So I decided I would take a stab at making my own sig...I am really not sure about it although I don't think it's bad considering I JUST taught myself to use photoshop in this process and the fact that I have never done anything like this. Let me know what you guys think, be honest I can take it. Although keep in mind this is not an open invitation to be a jerk, if you don't like it that's fine but let me know why so I can build upon it.

A little background to better understand the sig...Alecto the Unresting was one of the furies from Greek mythology. Alecto was the most vicious of the three, they had snakes as hair and were somewhat like medusa. She was charged with punishing the wicked.

PS Beelz I have a new found respect for you, I have NO IDEA how you bang these out in like 10-20 minutes, this took me at least an hour and a half lol.

Edit: Also, in the sig restrictions thread it says max file size 300 Kb, but when I go to upload it says nothing over 19.5 and only 500x75 pixel images. Has this just not been updated or what? I don't know how to post an image online so I was really just hoping to upload it.

its really not bad at all for the first sig man. my only recommendation is to fuck around with layer transparency a bit, drop the light in the background so that the front images stand out a bit... or work with layers and color changing.

if u ever got questions or want some help with photoshop, feel free to AIM me man, ill help u out.

as for the filesize issue, idk what the problem is with their image upload field... but what i do is upload all images to a hosting site (i use picoodle cuz its quick and easy)

then in user control panel, click edit signature, then in the BIG SQUARE BOX you type the image field (the direct url to your image, with image tags)

if u ever need help man, hit me up, ill be glad to help.

Raab Himself

Sorceror

OoOOoH, I want one, Its gotta say Mikael Toskala, have like a ghosty kinda thing, n be all trippy. lol ty

Shino

Forum Moderator
Staff member

can it be sig worship tiem nao?

Who are the people who make the animated sigs?
How much do you charge?
I'm interested.
If no one makes these any more, I'm still interested in a regular sig.