UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Official Signature Requests & Show Off Thread

popol

Sorceror
Re: Official Signature Requests Thread

ANYONE CAN MAKE A SIG WHIT MY NAME POPOL AND THE NAME OF MY NEW GUILD SICKNESS TY

beelzebub

Knight

popol;1675774 said:
ANYONE CAN MAKE A SIG WHIT MY NAME POPOL AND THE NAME OF MY NEW GUILD SICKNESS TY

idk, hope u like it lol

direct link:

Code:
http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/4/5/13/f_popolm_c99a57a.png

popol

Sorceror

beelzebub;1675829 said:

idk, hope u like it lol

direct link:

Code:
http://img34.picoodle.com/img/img34/4/5/13/f_popolm_c99a57a.png

omfg i realy like that ,but im noob whit that when i put the link that tell the file is too large wtf ?

beelzebub

Knight

yeah ill start makin some more too, i've just been kinda busy lately. but ill start with simon cowell and work with any new posts.

lngnhrd9in

Sorceror

Looking to get a new forum sig. can prob see by old one. want it Rough, crude an punkie. willing to pay in game gold. Cheers in advance.

Slyninja

Wanderer

ok i like my sig now but can anyone host it so it will be bigger and not blurry

spade909

Sorceror

Can someone tell me what the big deal is with the sigs? Because anyone over 14 doesn't think your any cooler with one.

-spade

Bladerunner1

Wanderer

spade909;1683141 said:
Can someone tell me what the big deal is with the sigs? Because anyone over 14 doesn't think your any cooler with one.

-spade

Erm... says the guy who plays RPGs. Albiet only some of them look decent i dont see how its a negative. Some of them are either funny or look alright.

spade909;1683141 said:

-spade
V
quid pro quo;1683410 said:
plus i don't have to look over to see who posts, i can see when i scroll down

QFT