UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

People of Hybrid wants answers.

Your a fat pile that looks like shrek and is married to a real life ettin.

Go back to the orc fort
how am i fat? just curious. rofl i don't have to photoshop my pictures bro!! please prove im fat tho, i can't wait=) i can prove u got buck ass teeth and they need to be tucked in (which u do in 99 percent of pictures) u learned ur lesson after the first. ur 40 years old and still haven't got em fixed? with that 32k u make a month!

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
how am i fat? just curious. rofl i don't have to photoshop my pictures bro!! please prove im fat tho, i can't wait=) i can prove u got buck ass teeth and they need to be tucked in (which u do in 99 percent of pictures) u learned ur lesson after the first. ur 40 years old and still haven't got em fixed? with that 32k u make a month!

LOL, but i thought i was the fat one? did you switch targets now that you can't prove im fat? good god ur funny, beg for help! you always were good at that! help me gank him! help help help rofl