UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[pre] fall of the thirty harrowers - the reign of hz

Buttertroll

Sorceror
From the guild that brought you 8 Harrowers in a single day comes the greatest spectacle to ever grace RunUO Demise. During the next 30 days, Hellzapoppin’, the mightiest guild to have ever reigned, will spawn 30 Harrowers. Nerds shall lament their unstoppable power. Every. Single. Day.

Our methods are simple, because our opposition requires nothing more. We shall be following this guide and executing it magnificently until competent opposition forces us to perform otherwise. We double dog dare, NAY!, triple dog dare any other amalgamation of inferior guilds to band together to thwart this endeavor. Hz has reigned mighty for pert near 13 months now with countless impeccable Harrower performances in its annals. What makes you puny current inhabitants of Demise think you could do any differently than all those who have rage quit before you? We laugh at the thought!

Prepare yourselves, for your tears shall begin flowing tomorrow. Follow this thread to learn where you'll be dying each day.

LOL this may be the funniest shit to ever grace UO demise thats about it. HZ is a fucking joke . ""claps"" you can field twice as many numbers then any other guild before spawning a harrower each day. Then hide behind a choke point.

Are you kidding me just this post alone means u people need to get a fucking life.
3 reasons why HZ can do 30 harrys in 30 days.
1.YOu are a bunch of fucking losers without a life
2.YOu most likely live in your parents basements with no future
3.You closest IRL friend is your UO login screen.

3 reasons why no one gives a fuck that you are doing 30 harrys.
1. School has started. Yes theres school after high school.
2.UO demise PVP is dead because the pvpers are sick of choke point fighting . or House hiding when even or better yet when you dont out number them by enough to even make it a close fight. God you cant even fight at the gate without getting rolled with 12v 5 without screaming in vent for everyone to field up dont move and precast MS. LOL and we still facerolled MB 5 times before he got pissed and logged and you all scattered.
3.Because I honestly think if any other guild had a decent amount ( close to your numbers) on you could get face rolled. And would cry about hacks and programs and scripts.

Heres a better option. Do your 30 harrys flood the market so stat scrolls drop in the tank. Get your as on avy 15 mil in scrolls from harrys get your 450mil. And I will make a pvp thread ( where pvp matters in the field) and We will have 1v1 2v2 3v3 4v4 5v5 10v10 for money. I personally have about 200mil i will put up vs any of you fucking scrubs. can be all in one or multi fights.

Then maybe you scrubs might leanr a thing or two about pvp besides O SHIT 3v3 2 run into the house guys gate me out i cant get in..

GeX92

Squire
Yea not first and not last time when shard has allied, but time zone is annoying.. You wants do harrower every day for a one month.. but you know that when you're after school/work - we're in bed/school/work and raid is possible only at weekend ;p You understand me maybe, or not, but in summer it was possible to sit at night.. End of holiday and we must come back to real life, so raids is impossible only in day our timezone :)
The event does not make sense for us, but if you wants do it, you just do it and paste screenshots at forum.. Maybe BAD wake up and they wanna raid you :D but I do not think :)

Lol just took a quick look at the first video as i macro inscribe. And notice the dumbass tamer with the hounds. He doesnt even know how to line up behind the tanking pets before he all kills so his hounds dont die in 2 seconds. How can you people be so shity at pvp and pvm?
They just keep getting smashed over and over lol

Then there second attempt at pvp is a few tards hiding behind 5 dragons on a 1 tile choke point.
Atleast post a video of you doing something a person with no arms could do. like maybe running out and killing the 4 people raiding you when u out number them 2;1 lol

Ilikered

Sorceror
U killing pvp on demise u know?

Some facts why.

1. U do harrowers in numbers that cant be match - check - so no one will even close to raid.
2. U dont sell scrolls (stat/skill) - u just lock scrolls on houses / keep in banks- check - so no one will get hands to upgrade they chars to compare with u.
3. U have outstanding pings - check ( yeah its not ur fault but still).
4. U raid ppl like 5 on 2 - 6 on 2 etc and then dont sell scrolls that can be used in pvp. - check -(same as stat scrolls) so better just do pvm and dont rage if u got raided
5. U outstand new ppl with gear - check - again not ur fault but + outstand with numbers its gg for other site of the fence.

If some one know smth about economics its same as pvp ppl cant buy / cant sell so they stop with upgr gear so they wont pvp. Same in real life if some wont sell some one wont buy and it all stops.
Other thing that ppl should have fun from the game and the fun is not geting radied when do champ with 2-3 ppl or 4-5 and been raided by 6 or 10.

ps. pvm will suck soon too if u will keep ''raiding'' in bedlam on 15 candle.

Thats my opinion - maybe i suck in pvp but still i was always ''back''... not anymore this times cause things up. I didnt want to harm anyone this way is just it look like.

Have a nice day going back to clean the house cause if not wife will raid me lol...