UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[pre] fall of the thirty harrowers - the reign of hz

LOL this thread is so funny.
And it took you how long to get her off ehr mount?? Shows how fucking shit u are at teaching an old dog new tricks. She had 2 options in 2LtQ i killed her then her mount and ressed her. Or she got in wraith form. She was always in wraith at my spawns. So looks you got shit ways of teaching :-P

are you fucking high on crack? you must be seeing as how horrible your spelling is in this post, and how you make shit up. you never killed her and forced her to go into wraith form, when we were alliance with you. YOU never had any spawns, I remember you helping maybe with just a couple but usually ended up getting killed then running off crying about pvp on this server. you were too busy raging 24/7 about how HZ rocks your socks. for someone who "has such an important real life and don't spend your time playing this shit game" you sure shed a lot of tears and raged over it enough. Go back to crying about it, while saying you don't care, while making fun of your friends mom. Cute how you try to lie about history though just to try and make yourself look bettter in order to bash on HZ.

lol you so silly. keep freaking out over HZ like a 12 year old girl and a beiber concert, it is entertaining. Is this just because you sin guys all got caught cheating?

hickman48

Knight
Check this thread to see what house HZ is hiding in today.
View attachment 79988

Excuse me sir i would like to redirect you to http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/screenshot-threads.514868/ and plz if you will not attend our event i kindly ask that you stop posting in the thread.

Well done HZ, I may even come join the action if it's not too late for me :eek:

Thanks you would be nice it is all in fun.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
Is this just because you sin guys all got caught cheating?

They havent. Yet still got blocked.
Thats however another story for another time.

Excuse me sir i would like to redirect you to http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/screenshot-threads.514868/ and plz if you will not attend our event i kindly ask that you stop posting in the thread.

But why do you redirect him pointing out the rules....
The entire topic you made was originaly made to be provocative, and therefore breaking the rules against flaming.
Please stop being unreasonable.

hickman48

Knight
They havent. Yet still got blocked.
Thats however another story for another time.

But why do you redirect him pointing out the rules....
The entire topic you made was originaly made to be provocative, and therefore breaking the rules against flaming.
Please stop being unreasonable.

I did not start this thread, Further more we are clearly not flaming any one person nor have we flamed any guild if you read that out of context i am sorry.
If you do not like how we have worded our post you may refrain from reading them in the future by ignoring them no one is forcing you to click on the link. Just as there is no one forcing anyone to attend this event.

are you fucking high on crack? you must be seeing as how horrible your spelling is in this post, and how you make shit up. you never killed her and forced her to go into wraith form, when we were alliance with you. YOU never had any spawns, I remember you helping maybe with just a couple but usually ended up getting killed then running off crying about pvp on this server. you were too busy raging 24/7 about how HZ rocks your socks. for someone who "has such an important real life and don't spend your time playing this shit game" you sure shed a lot of tears and raged over it enough. Go back to crying about it, while saying you don't care, while making fun of your friends mom. Cute how you try to lie about history though just to try and make yourself look bettter in order to bash on HZ.

lol you so silly. keep freaking out over HZ like a 12 year old girl and a beiber concert, it is entertaining. Is this just because you sin guys all got caught cheating?

LOL clearly you have me mistaken for someone else. I have never cryed over HZ and no HZ member has ever ""rocked my socks""
and believe me i dont need to lie or make shit up. I am sure buttertroll would be happy to reply confirming her deaths or dismounts.

LOL clearly you have me mistaken for someone else. I have never cryed over HZ and no HZ member has ever ""rocked my socks""
and believe me i dont need to lie or make shit up. I am sure buttertroll would be happy to reply confirming her deaths or dismounts.
She did, or should I say "tried to help" us with 10x more spawns (at least) than you lol, I'm sorry what was your reason for leaving the alliance? Oh yeah you "got tired of not having everyone in the alliance help you pvp, because you were tired of losing all the time"

She did, or should I say "tried to help" us with 10x more spawns (at least) than you lol, I'm sorry what was your reason for leaving the alliance? Oh yeah you "got tired of not having everyone in the alliance help you pvp, because you were tired of losing all the time"

WTF are you talking about lol? Who are you anyway? And there is a reason i didnt do spawns with you. And thats because I dont play uo to do spawns i play to pvp. And when I was in 2LtQ alliance no one helped me pvp. I carried $ and 90% of 303 on ym shoulders. I am guessing you are a $ member sad because i got sick of listening to you guys pvm in TS.

Anyway clearly you are a dipshit because I speak the trouch and anyone that was in my guild not playing there toon right. Got made to and she knows if i was there she had better not be on mount unless she wanted to res it after spawn. End of story.

Alvin1337

Sorceror
I did not start this thread, Further more we are clearly not flaming any one person nor have we flamed any guild if you read that out of context i am sorry.
If you do not like how we have worded our post you may refrain from reading them in the future by ignoring them no one is forcing you to click on the link. Just as there is no one forcing anyone to attend this event.

I see you are desperatly trying to make your post sound as official and profound as possible, I suggest however that you stop as the type of wording used by you sounds funny and unnatural.

Post has been added in general disscussion section of an official forum, where posts are uged and potentially responded to by everyone. If you have a wish for 'Scrachandsniff' or me to ignore it I suggest next time you should make only a small informative adnotation on the official forum and keep the exaggerated version of it on your own private web. Then you may indeed have the right to demand what is quoted above.

I used word 'you', naturally refering to the 'Hz' guild, not you personally and if you do not understand why this topic is provocative - I am sorry I cannot help with that.

WTF are you talking about lol? Who are you anyway? And there is a reason i didnt do spawns with you. And thats because I dont play uo to do spawns i play to pvp. And when I was in 2LtQ alliance no one helped me pvp. I carried $ and 90% of 303 on ym shoulders. I am guessing you are a $ member sad because i got sick of listening to you guys pvm in TS.

Anyway clearly you are a dipshit because I speak the trouch and anyone that was in my guild not playing there toon right. Got made to and she knows if i was there she had better not be on mount unless she wanted to res it after spawn. End of story.

Wait what? You carried money and 303? Carried them through what? We did spawns and PVM, while you pvp'd and cried. This is carrying us? What is this league of legends? do you know what game you are playing sir? crack kills.. So sorry if you find it shocking that a PVM guild is going to PVM! While you claim to be god on your geared dexxer/mage, damn that takes skill, not money right? You started on this server with full gear and everything you have now? You made 100's of millions doing pvp? We got tired of you crying in teamspeak while we did spawns. BTW if you type with less rage and crack you might be able to spell.. =(

hickman48

Knight
I see you are desperatly trying to make your post sound as official and profound as possible, I suggest however that you stop as the type of wording used by you sounds funny and unnatural.

Post has been added in general disscussion section of an official forum, where posts are uged and potentially responded to by everyone. If you have a wish for 'Scrachandsniff' or me to ignore it I suggest next time you should make only a small informative adnotation on the official forum and keep the exaggerated version of it on your own private web. Then you may indeed have the right to demand what is quoted above.

I used word 'you', naturally refering to the 'Hz' guild, not you personally and if you do not understand why this topic is provocative - I am sorry I cannot help with that.

Im sorry that when you see an hz topic you fill the need to post in it or read it, If it truly bothers you that much in your control panel there is a tab for ignoring users post.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As for it being provoking it is we would like people to come to the event but we are not flaming nor have we flamed anyone. A few people have came in here just to bash on it when they could simply say oh hz is hosting an event i would not attend i will move on but yes such self control can be hard to obtain over the internet i understand.

We are generally discussing the topic of this thread. Now if you would mind, take your whistle blowing to PM's.

As for the topic it is a player ran event topic discussing us spawning public Harrowers its not a topic to discus the spawning practice or lack of pvp in the $ 303 and D*A alliance.

This is a public forum so you may create a new thread if you see fit and banter back and forth, but as for this topic you both are straying far off of it.

Im sorry that when you see an hz topic you fill the need to post in it or read it, If it truly bothers you that much in your control panel there is a tab for ignoring users post.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

As for it being provoking it is we would like people to come to the event but we are not flaming nor have we flamed anyone. A few people have came in here just to bash on it when they could simply say oh hz is hosting an event i would not attend i will move on but yes such self control can be hard to obtain over the internet i understand.

As for the topic it is a player ran event topic discussing us spawning public Harrowers its not a topic to discus the spawning practice or lack of pvp in the $ 303 and D*A alliance.

This is a public forum so you may create a new thread if you see fit and banter back and forth, but as for this topic you both are straying far off of it.
The topic is HZ and harrowers and PVP. All of my post have been about more than one of those. If you don't like my posts there is an option to ignore a player, I think you might know how to do that already.

Alvin1337

Sorceror

You have no right to expect answers different than those which were posted here, considering the tone of your original post.
The intention behind this topic was to make everyone angry and start a flame fight.

BTW Raez this isnt mork/andy/lased

If you are thinking that is who this is lol. And I never cry when pvp but maybe you are thinking of someone else seeing how all $ did was cry about pvp/casting/gear/regs/losing gold/ everything in the book and under the son.

Any way done answering your post clearly you have a hard on for me after the rage Mold took when we split from the allie.

Back to HZ. Hope you plan on getting more numbers before you pop todays harry as. I was pvping with u scrubs at the gate u got sick of dieing and house hiding. So u all left. O look HZ doing sem.( fucking pvm instead of pvp u pussies) Well i roll up 1v4 or 5 couldnt count as there were 3 GG chasing me. Well then I called in for some back up so now it was 2v5+3 GG rolled u fucking scrubs killed you each about 3-4 times besides celes. As he just kept running and running and running and running. We killed you all as Cele ran off again killed you sem ( got all the scrolls) and as we are running out u called in 2 more noobs.

So you want to start a pvp event by spawning harrys and say come fight us. Yet you cant get the job done with 3 GG and 5v2 so u need to make it 7v2. You kids are a joke.

Thanks for the scrolls and lava tile lucky it wasnt a glads :-P