UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[pre] fall of the thirty harrowers - the reign of hz

Buttertroll

Sorceror
Hellzapoppin, rulers of Demise, continued their flawless record of Harrower wins yesterday. With a mere 4 PvMers and 5 defenders, they managed to withold all opposition and walk with 32 stat scrolls. You may view the ever increasing stack of stat scrolls this month on the roof of the Hz guild house through the red permagate in the vendor mall. As I post this, Hz is beginning the second harrower in this epic series in FIRE. We invite and encourage you all to stop on by and learn just how inferior your bands of misfits truly are.

Hellzapoppin, rulers of Demise, continued their flawless record of Harrower wins yesterday. With a mere 4 PvMers and 5 defenders, they managed to withold all opposition and walk with 32 stat scrolls. You may view the ever increasing stack of stat scrolls this month on the roof of the Hz guild house through the red permagate in the vendor mall. As I post this, Hz is beginning the second harrower in this epic series in FIRE. We invite and encourage you all to stop on by and learn just how inferior your bands of misfits truly are.

Nice to see who hz"s foruns biatch is. Did they pick you for lack of other skills or just by the oldest person is?

Buttertroll

Sorceror

Are you guys serious? Why so much whining? We are ruining PvP because we have 6 people at a Harrower choke point and that is such insurmountable odds to overcome? Funny that at Server Wars 30 of you pop out to chase us down when there's nothing to lose. I think the reason you can't get any scrolls isn't that we are too powerful, but that you lack gumption. Hz could undoubtedly break through any Harrower choke point anybody else sets up but we'll probably never know because other guilds quiver so much that they will never dare spawn a Harrower, lest they fail. Heck, most of you are afraid of Despise.

P.S. If anybody needs 110s or crappy 115s, you can just ask and we'll give them to you. Better you have less excuses about why you're held back than another 100 scrolls decay on our guild house floor every day.

P.S.S. This does not apply to China. Mad respect to them.

GeX92

Squire
Lol Buttertroll, respect for China? Haha :)

You say that you have 6 pvpers? Yea.. but don't forget to that you have 4 gd at back, and if you start to lose, you call upon more players. As said ScratchSniff, you was always more.
We don't even try to raid you, because I prefer to sleep to work than to wait until 01:00 / 02:00 in night. :)

Good luck in PS's, and i have little request.. You don't paste more movie, cuz it's boring, zero actions, maybe u want show how looks like harrower :D

Regards!

Are you guys serious? Why so much whining? We are ruining PvP because we have 6 people at a Harrower choke point and that is such insurmountable odds to overcome? Funny that at Server Wars 30 of you pop out to chase us down when there's nothing to lose. I think the reason you can't get any scrolls isn't that we are too powerful, but that you lack gumption. Hz could undoubtedly break through any Harrower choke point anybody else sets up but we'll probably never know because other guilds quiver so much that they will never dare spawn a Harrower, lest they fail. Heck, most of you are afraid of Despise.

P.S. If anybody needs 110s or crappy 115s, you can just ask and we'll give them to you. Better you have less excuses about why you're held back than another 100 scrolls decay on our guild house floor every day.

P.S.S. This does not apply to China. Mad respect to them.
Its so cute how you think you are hot shit. C'mon lady you couldn't pvp your way out of a wet paper bag. You are the forums biatch.

Chaos_Lord

Sorceror
Everyone hates the top dawgs...
This is always how it things have been...Those on top gloat about thier magnificence while everyone else is on the "phuck those guys" train...

Choke point combat has been the winning strategy in UO for over a decade. While Trash Fighting gate PK's may complain about those hiding behinds fields, the strategy has culminated over many years of WINNING....

Why would they choose to run around and die like the rest of the unorganized cannon fodder getting blown away? It makes sense to use the best strategy to win. Adopt winning tactics.... tactics based on honor, individual skill, or anything other than winning are simply more ways to lose..

In the end choke point combat comes down to organized teamwork...Crosshealing, a good channel commander, res&resource point, synch combos, and overall organization. It is not as gear dependant as everyone makes it out to be, a good Xheal or synch comboing player is worth 10x more than 1337 gear.

Before anyone starts the "your an Hz fanboi" garbage, I am not affiliated with Hz and havn't PvP'ed since ITP was dropping Harry's. I am merely making my opinion known on the overalll nature of champ combat. It is about resource control and domination as a guild commitment..It has little to do with gear and much more to do with team unity, command structure, and efficient GROUP tactics

Not even his own words. He's just posting for MB. Andy Griffith and the word "gumption"?

Yeah......
*She, as in an old lady. Not a him.

as in it took us months to convince her to go into wraith form for spawns, instead of running around on her bonded horse, casting 3 withers and then using med for 5 mins to get her mana back. But she did eventually get it down, so I learned you can teach an old dog new tricks! UO education is the best.

Buttertroll

Sorceror
*She, as in an old lady. Not a him.

as in it took us months to convince her to go into wraith form for spawns, instead of running around on her bonded horse, casting 3 withers and then using med for 5 mins to get her mana back. But she did eventually get it down, so I learned you can teach an old dog new tricks! UO education is the best.

So you're saying you are afraid to raid an old lady? It's true that you can teach an old dog new tricks as after a few months of playing this shard I will now raid anybody anytime, whereas you and your little group cower in fear at Ilshenar spawns where that meanie Starbreeze can't kill you.

So you're saying you are afraid to raid an old lady? It's true that you can teach an old dog new tricks as after a few months of playing this shard I will now raid anybody anytime, whereas you and your little group cower in fear at Ilshenar spawns where that meanie Starbreeze can't kill you.
Put your glasses on grandma, and show me where I said this and post pics of you ever seeing me at an ilshenar spawn besides bedlam. =D

Buttertroll

Sorceror
Put your glasses on grandma, and show me where I said this and post pics of you ever seeing me at an ilshenar spawn besides bedlam. =D

C'mon lady you couldn't pvp your way out of a wet paper bag.

My point is that you say I can't PvP, yet your whole guild refuses to even attempt it, therefore making you worse at PvP than this old lady. Only reason I can think of for nobody on the shard coming out to fight is that you are all afraid of me. Enjoy your leet bank sitting while I play the game.

Please answer two questions I have.

1. Will you come raid?
2. Why not?

My point is that you say I can't PvP, yet your whole guild refuses to even attempt it, therefore making you worse at PvP than this old lady. Only reason I can think of for nobody on the shard coming out to fight is that you are all afraid of me. Enjoy your leet bank sitting while I play the game.
I play maybe 5 hours a week due to work and enjoying life with my pregnant wife, and a little of playing other games, when I do play its during the night 2am-5am, which we all know is way past your bed time. As to what my guild does or does not do, their actions make me responsible? As for being afraid of you.. lol. I enjoy playing against china rather than you guys because they cry much less. Now you guys are going to cry because we don't play with you? Hehe don't worry you can still cherish these forum conversations with me if nothing else. I wish you good times at your harrowers!

LOL this thread is so funny.
2 Resons
1.the pointless back and forth about stat scrolls and choke point fighting on a dying server.
2. HZ actually thinks somehow that they are good at pvp and run ths show. You play with numbers you lack any kind of pvp skill as evedent when u run in even number fights and lose every even number raid you has ever and will ever attempt.

You claim to run uo demise.
""clap"" you have receruited every noob meatshield on the server and run a dead pvp server. If you were on say OSI vs any kinda guild with your numbers you kids would get blown out of the water. I have watched you fight for the past year and u guys lack any kind of stratagie/ sync drop you cant even manage to do that. Hense why even at the gate you stand behind fields dont move a tile and pre cast MS when u have 3x the numbers as the other guild. (sin) at the time.

And the reason people fight at server wars is not becaus ehtye are scared to lose gold. Use your brain u fucking retard.Btw if HZ every drops me just remember i have dropped 10 of you before it happened so i always walk away with gold.
Its because people have shit to do and UO isnt in there DNA they actually dont wake up at there computer desk and pass out on there keyboard. They log on for server wars because they know they are going to maybe get some decent pvp for 15min. instead of playing demise for 5 hours and getting 1 fight. Or being chased 2v6 HZ having to run around for 5min then finally get some space to load up and drop one of you scrubs. Then run from 4 well the 5th ressed the scrub back up.

And it took you how long to get her off ehr mount?? Shows how fucking shit u are at teaching an old dog new tricks. She had 2 options in 2LtQ i killed her then her mount and ressed her. Or she got in wraith form. She was always in wraith at my spawns. So looks you got shit ways of teaching :-P

lukin69

Knight

Demise isnt dying. HZ loves doing harrowers. We farmed 30 oaks in a row, during prime time, with zero resistance. Weve done close to 100 harrowers over the last year, and have only ever lost 1, to playuo users who were banned shortly thereafter. Youtube hzdemise. Make no mistake, we are here to stay regardless of the anger we incite. This event, which will continue for 27 more days, is designed to invite all of demise out to try and thwart our efforts, disprove our claims, spur pvp, bolster the economy and to have fun. Have an issue with the way we do things? Gird your loins and come stop us!

Long live Hellzapoppin!
To the demise Community: Stay tuned to Hz, as we have planned, a few more events, including free, protected harrowers for the demise community wherein, HZ will spawn the harry, gate to it from luna, and protect any and all non-opposing guilded blues to complete it. The scrolls and artifacts will be yours to squabble over and we will do nothing to intercede aside from stopping any outside interference. More info will be provided as the time for these events gets closer. In the mean time, come try and get a peice of the next 27 harrowers!​
- Lukin​

Steven_Greer

Sorceror
Everyone hates the top dawgs...
This is always how it things have been...Those on top gloat about thier magnificence while everyone else is on the "phuck those guys" train...

Choke point combat has been the winning strategy in UO for over a decade. While Trash Fighting gate PK's may complain about those hiding behinds fields, the strategy has culminated over many years of WINNING....

Why would they choose to run around and die like the rest of the unorganized cannon fodder getting blown away? It makes sense to use the best strategy to win. Adopt winning tactics.... tactics based on honor, individual skill, or anything other than winning are simply more ways to lose..

my opinion known on the overalll nature of champ combat. It is about resource control and domination as a guild commitment..It has little to do with gear and much more to do with team unity, command structure, and efficient GROUP tactics

Your point would be valid if many of their members didn't get dropped in 1vs2-3-4 situations, or even dying in 1v1's to unskilled characters (7x gm necro weaver without combat skills)- hi lukin

The reality of the situation is that UODemise doesn't have any active guilds that play primarily in a North American time zone aside from Hz. It's easy to go unopposed in anything when their definition of prime-time is different than the rest of the shards. Most of these prime time fights are occurring while its the middle of night in Europe and ridiculously early in the morning in China.

And the thing about this is it isn't even Hz at fault for this, demise just really has a lack of North American pvpers right now.

Anyways kudos on doing something to incite pvp, it's cool and all, but putting skulls on an alter and killing a mob over and over isn't going to suddenly create mass pvp or even prove dominance. The Chinese players could literally do the same thing each morning and not many guilds would amass the necessary numbers to raid their harrowers, it wouldn't be a measure of dominance but rather highlight the fact that a pvp community with so few actually established guilds tends to suck.

LOL prime time US time zone. Only other guild with numbers on demise right now that pvps is china. And that would be like watching 2 wet paper bags beat each over. U both play by the same tactics hide behind choke points and GG as evedent. By your great power China was just doing desipes. I went in solo killed one another showed up. 1v2+ there GG killed one another showed up with GG 1v3+2 GG killed another and 3 more + a stealth archer showed up. 1v6+2 GG killed another and black showed up as i was leaving out the front. Killed glad 2 times at front and recalled away. This is pretty much the same as when i fight HZ when but this time they didnt get a lucky 7v1 gank. So when you say we are affraid to lose something by coming to pvp your wrong. ONly thing i lose is my time.

But i am guessing by your profile photo. you in your late 20s fat drinking a beer playing uo. I guess this is the prime time of your life only down hill from here. When i grow up i want to be just like you :-P