UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Price Check List

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008
Re: Price Check List

I changed a couple of your prices and identified the blaze barstool which is among the red.

I also link the other guide in this thread because the one originally posted have a lot of hues that do not exist. The one I posted is much more accurate.

I added the gold barstool and mainly changed some of the lighter barstool, like light gray and light blue.

malloc

Wanderer

I would adjust the "Bod sandals (excluding Ice white, Blaze): 20-35K" max up a little. I have had no problem selling ice blue for example at 45-50k via forum contacts. On in game vendors the other less desirable colors can also get those prices as well.

If this is based on forum only sales, then it is probably right except for ice blue. Splitting ice blue out might not be worth while. If it were me (and its not) I would do this:

Bod sandals (excluding Ice white, Blaze): 20-50K

FWIW

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

malloc;1923559 said:
I would adjust the "Bod sandals (excluding Ice white, Blaze): 20-35K" max up a little. I have had no problem selling ice blue for example at 45-50k via forum contacts. On in game vendors the other less desirable colors can also get those prices as well.

If this is based on forum only sales, then it is probably right except for ice blue. Splitting ice blue out might not be worth while. If it were me (and its not) I would do this:

Bod sandals (excluding Ice white, Blaze): 20-50K

FWIW

It's a mix of general ideas and forum sales. The forum sales are the only for us to really confirm that an item has been sold at a certain price.

My appraisal of the bod sandals has been done a long time ago, and I'll refresh it a bit. I believe you are correct and most of them may be able to fetch 50k every now and then.

sssuuu

Knight

UPDATE!!!!!

*Wheezes*

Ok, I did, I finally did it...well most of it...lol

Pretty much most of the clothing now has an original hue number and the marking if it's blessed/non-blessed/newbied when it first came out to help determine prices...

(Because if it's not blessed, then someone blesses it, then +400k about for a CBD)

Anyways...added a lot of other shirts, pants, robes, sashes and such into the listing.

If you look through, you will notice some of them have question marks (?) next to the hues, thus I'm un-sure about if that;s the original hue, or couldn't get that item to look at....

Pricing is wide on some of the items, especially high priced items, to of course keep up with changing times, and it tends to flux anyways. Most of the threads selling those items on the forum are really old...sooo, not good.

Anyways, if you know the original hue for sure, or any other helpful information on this list, please PM me or MIQ and we can add/edit that in.

There is a lot more to add to the list, so look forever to another major update to the list...
I hope this will help people out a lot, so anymore concerns and such, just ask...

*Rides away on an emu*

Starnix

Sorceror

I want to start by thanking you guys for your hard work in making this thread. It's a great resource and greatly appreciated. :) I've looked through trying to find the price of bulk spined, horned, and barbed leathers. Can anyone give me an idea about those? Thanks bunches!

:wub:

sssuuu

Knight

~UPDATE!!!~~

Zomg!! We got so large that we needed another post!!! Thus, the first two posts are the price check listing now, wow!

As a side note, there is still plenty of room on the first page, however it only allows 20k of text per a post, and with the new update it would bring it over 27k. Opps! :p

Anyways, the Update has the prices, hues, and plant type of every plant that can be grown here on this sever!! Whew! Took awhile, but it's done.

Special thanks to Starnix who gave me a special tour of all the plants, and their colors, she has quite a large collect. Also she gave me the spiffy details about which plant sells better then others and colors that do better, it made making the list quite a bit easier!

Also, thanks to Tessa's Cove, which has a very detail guide about plants, their colors and how to cross pollinate...it was a big help as well!

Anyways, expect further updates, not sure what I will work on next, whatever tickles my fancy at the time being :+)

Keep looking for new stuff, and like always, if there is a problem with certain prices, please PM me or MIQ and we can talk about it, and discuss the price.

*Rides away on an emu*

Starnix

Sorceror

sssuuu;1924780 said:
~UPDATE!!!~~

Zomg!! We got so large that we needed another post!!! Thus, the first two posts are the price check listing now, wow!

As a side note, there is still plenty of room on the first page, however it only allows 20k of text per a post, and with the new update it would bring it over 27k. Opps! :p

Anyways, the Update has the prices, hues, and plant type of every plant that can be grown here on this sever!! Whew! Took awhile, but it's done.

Special thanks to Starnix who gave me a special tour of all the plants, and their colors, she has quite a large collect. Also she gave me the spiffy details about which plant sells better then others and colors that do better, it made making the list quite a bit easier!

Also, thanks to Tessa's Cove, which has a very detail guide about plants, their colors and how to cross pollinate...it was a big help as well!

Anyways, expect further updates, not sure what I will work on next, whatever tickles my fancy at the time being :+)

Keep looking for new stuff, and like always, if there is a problem with certain prices, please PM me or MIQ and we can talk about it, and discuss the price.

*Rides away on an emu*

The list is just wow! After perusing it, the only thing I'd change is possibly the price of the Tribarrel cactus as that is not a huge seller and is one of your typical seeds from boglings. :) Kudos to you and all your hard work. *claps*

sssuuu

Knight

~Update!!!!~

Another update has taken place...Zoinks!

I added on the 2nd post of the price check list, the BoD cloths, so they now have a hue, and price, yes...and as an extra bonus, I found a picture that you can see the cloth and found out which hue is which. However, I had to take lots of stuff off the first post and put it onto the second, like the stone crafting and glassblowing have been pushed to the 2nd post, to make room for further updates on clothes and such.

What may be fixed slightly is the proper name for the cloth, I had to get a couple people's own opinions, but could only come up with these names, hope it describes the cloth alright, but still damnit I have the hues, so it doesn't matter :p

I borrowed Fully's picture he posted awhile back, but found it to be useful, so special thanks to him for letting me use that.

In the future, I may make a new picture to run better with the listing, and be slightly nicer, but at the moment, it's a good enough picture to use... :+)

And if you have any questioning on the pricing, please PM me or MIQ so we may discuss how to adjust the pricing of the items...

*Rides away on an emu*

sssuuu

Knight

~~Another Update!!!~~~

Not a super dupper major update, but it's well worth mentioning...

I've just updated the list on the 2nd post, to include at the bottom, the Rare fishing Nets, every single one (Or at least all that I know of o_O' ), with their hues and prices.

This time it makes it special because I included a picture with it that I made! Zomg!
Here it is...

You can guess where I took it easily, thanks to Blacksheep for having those laid out on his floor like that, made it easy to make a picture of it. Tell me if you think we should keep the picture or try for a better one?

Either way, if I get all the rare fishing nets, ill make a better one, if I don't well, screw it, I think it looks nice :p

Anyways, next update, haven't decided to do either rare food, or go into the half-apron listing...could be either way...hmmm

But if you have any concerns about the prices like always, just PM me or MIQ and we can get this solved!!! Thanks again!

*Rides away on an emu*
'

sssuuu

Knight

Chris Jericho;1925910 said:
I see you have runic weapons, but what about power/vanq/slayer weapons?

Working on it, it's a very long list of stuff that still needs to be added :+)

I have an idea, but it's not completely written down and confirmed with current trends. So look back about Wednesday or Thursday, I have that down on my schedule of when stuff should be up, hopefully :p

*Rides away on an emu*

where u talk abouty the OMG ponies robe it is one of a kind and gives +2 ar like a vet robe the similar one is omg PONIES and also gives +2 ar....

KoNNaN

Knight

What happened to the spined/horned bulk leather? I thought it was on this list but it has been edited so many times I can't find it in the list of edits. Someone pm'ed me and asked the current price for them and I can't find it.

sssuuu

Knight

KoNNaN;1926029 said:
What happened to the spined/horned bulk leather? I thought it was on this list but it has been edited so many times I can't find it in the list of edits. Someone pm'ed me and asked the current price for them and I can't find it.

As far as I could remember, we never had one.
I've always put it on my things to do list, but never got around to it, been pre-occupied on other stuff. But ill add onto the list tonight, since there seems be a few people asking for it...:+)

*Rides away on an emu*

KoNNaN

Knight

sssuuu;1926035 said:
As far as I could remember, we never had one.
I've always put it on my things to do list, but never got around to it, been pre-occupied on other stuff. But ill add onto the list tonight, since there seems be a few people asking for it...:+)

*Rides away on an emu*

Found it, someone had posted it but Tessa deleted it when she was cleaning up.

FrostFire2006 said:
Spined Leather (brown) - 20 each
Horned Leather (white) - 25 each
Barbed Leather (tannish) - 30 each
Raw Meat - 10 Each

sssuuu

Knight

~~Update~~

Ok, on the first post of the price check list I've added a lot of rare clothing, like hats, sashes, shirts and stuff. Hard to find stuff that pop up.

I added the aprons to the first page, however lots of them are pretty rare, and the prices are funky, at the same time the hues are non-existent at least here on the forums that I was able to find. If anyone knows where I can find those hues, at or who owns them, PM me.

Also added the spine, horned and barbed leather to the list, so thanks for konnan for digging up a reference...

On the second page, I have updated added at the bottom which is the cakes, of UOGammers. I don't believe it's every cake that ever existed but it should be the majority of them. So, hopefully that it gives everyone an idea.

I was lazy tonight, so I never got around to add Food items and Drinks. I have them on a piece of paper on my desk, but I just need to type them up, then find prices for all of them, oh joy :p

So expect those in the next update!

Also, to sinister, I will change the OMG ponies, just need to figure it out the exact names then of both if they're different. PM me, if you or anyone else has an idea where I can find the owners of those robes, and see if I can correct the list...but ill leave it how it is now for the time being...

If anyone has a question about the prices up here, and thinks it should be different, please PM me or MIQ and we can talk about changing that.

*Rides away on an emu*

sssuuu

Knight

~~UPDATE~~

I've just added the food and drink items to the list found on the 2nd post of the price check list.
Lots of items, and I'm sure there are a few more out there, that I missed, if you have any that I missed contact me and ill be sure to add it to the list :+)

And like always, if you feel the price of something is incorrect contact me or MIQ to talk about adjusting the price and why...

*Rides away on an emu*