UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Price Check List

sssuuu

Knight
Re: Price Check List

--UPDATES!!!~~~

Hhaha! It's done! We are moving into another post! Third Post here we come! Expanding baby and more to come!

Alright I've just added all the weapons from Force to Vanquishing and all the armor from Hardening to Invul.

The armor has a special deal, where it tells it's ideal in perfect condition it's dex loss and it's armor rating for each piece and as well in a full suit! With the prices as well! Wooohooo.

Be mindful of the notes, they tell extra information about how to price stuff with extra bonuses and such, and also take note of the (+/-) which means you can go up and down by that much to fit into the criteria just in case your location isnt' that good or you have a great location, or if you just want to get rid of junk.

To be honest, the market for armor and weapons is quite saturated, so prices are knocked down a bit, but they may go lower :/ Sad to say.

Also, please take note, that some of the hardening/fortification/Invul armor has the same Armor rating. It's not a typo, when trying on new pieces of armor, I get those values. Perhaps it could be a typo, but there are a lot of them then, and I've noticed a lot of pieces that have the same problem, so for example, fortification leather gorget, gives the same armor as a Invul gorget, pretty niffty information there isn't it :p

Also, the armors with (?) marks near by, tells that I don't know since I did not have those pieces of armor in my possession to test out, if anyone has the data for that, or anything else that needs to be corrected please PM me and I will discuss how to fix it. Remember when testing out the armor ratings, please take off your robe and cloak, they add +2 ar each >.< so it messes up counts.

Yes I did take mine off when trying them out! :p

Anyways, also take note the Shields armor is all implying that the person has GM parrying, not standard person holding it, since I figure people don't go out with 20 parrying and such, GM parry or nothing typically :p

*Rides away on an emu*

sssuuu

Knight

~~UPDATE!~~

I've added statues to the 2nd post, which is currently at the bottom of that post. I've also added a special picture that has most of the statues priced there, well 27 of the statues, got most of them, but couldn't find a few of the others that I knew exist.

Either way, like always, if there is a price you think is incorrect feel free to PM me or MIQ and we will be glad to discuss how to adjust the price of the item.

Also, note that I didn't add in the stone statues you get from bunnies, because you can craft them I believe, so they're in the crafting section.

*Rides away on an emu*

sssuuu

Knight

~~UPDATE~~

Just added a bunch of candles and lanterns/torches with pictures and prices.

Few stuff there I question if it's still around, but according to the forum it exist long ago...
Prices are very broad on these items since most of them I never see up for sell :/

Either way, like always if you have a question about pricing just PM me or MIQ and we can fix the prices if you feel they should be different.

Next update will be jewelery.. :+)

*Rides away on an emu*

KoNNaN

Knight

MadeInQuebec;1740050 said:
..........Sashes..........

4 Team Tourny 12/23: Hue 1308 80-300k

Ok trying to find this sash on the list I assume it is this one, but mine is EM hue 1109

sssuuu

Knight

Thanks, ill put that up on the list as a question mark as a possiblity. Anyone know if 1308 is dyable, if so ill just take that off the list and keep 1109.

I'm leaning towards more 1109, since that is an extremely popular handout color, and seems all that much more likely.

Thanks for that Konnan, it helps out when people add in extra input. It's extremely hard to find doubles to come compare.

*Rides away on an emu*

sssuuu

Knight

~~UPDATE!~~

Small update compared to that last few I've done, but I added Jewelery to the first post at the bottom of the page.

Some cool stuff, and realization that there isn't that much jewelery out there. :+)
Honestly, a couple of those items, I'm not sure exist anymore, but still put out there...

Sorry for a late reply, but yes, I'm quite sure Fez is correct that Fuck Trammies, do not exist anymore and were deleted. Don't have a 100% comfirmation, but it's pretty close to that...Once I get that confirmation I will just remove the price and put, non-attainable to the side of it...

Also as a side note, there might not be any updates to the list for a couple days, maybe three due to working on a very large update, which is tricky to price to say the least so stay tune, I will try to make it a great update hehe.

Another thing, anyone with a great rare collection of furnishings that is willing to let me take pictures of their items to put on this list please PM me. It will help out a bunch instead of me breaking into your house/castles! Ill do it too! :p

As always if you have any concerns about prices, feel free to PM me or MIQ and we can change up the price if need be :+)

*Rides away on an emu*

sssuuu

Knight

Ok, just like to update a notice to everyone who views the thread, that the armor section is now outdate already lol.

Been up for a couple of days and gets outdated by this new update that just recently happened!

Well, in all, I will have to halt my next update and work on correcting this, so please be patient while I try to figure this out again, oh well :p

Not sure how this is going to affect armor prices since it seems that all the armor took a dive with the exception of GM barbed which goes from 20 to 24 so should be interesting.

Either way, again don't go by the AR of the armor section right now, going to correct this within the next day or so...

*Rides away on an emu*

sssuuu

Knight

~~Update~~ 4th page of the price check list!! Wooo hooo!

I've added the rest of the donation mounts in the listing with Pets! Trained and Untrained!!

It's a pretty broad generalization of the mares/dragons but I believe once you get within a few points of each other the prices sort of just mix together...

Either way, I know I said I had a huge update, and I'm still working on it, just going out of my mind trying to think of way to make it work better. Either way, so expect a large update if I ever getting working...

The prices of mares are changing so these prices reflect current market value, with tons of people training them jeeez. Either way. Like always if you have any concerns about the prices of that, just PM me or MIQ and we can work on fixing that....

*Rides away on an emu*

Crafter

Sorceror

One thing to consider when talking about dragon and WW prices is also the amount of int they have. This should also be reflected in the price because their int will not gain (because its over 125) and to me if i am looking at two dragons with perfect strength and hits, then int is going to be the deciding factor on which one i buy.

Fez_

Knight

missing Halloween 2008 cloaks
I am a fashion diva!: Hue -1 (Blessed) 3-5 million <-- Hue 0 not hue 1 (1 is black)
Del defender cloth is missing
sashes also
incarnate evil items
del defender robes
amazing thigh boots - 4 (one of a kind)

sssuuu

Knight

Fez_;1934446 said:
missing Halloween 2008 cloaks
I am a fashion diva!: Hue -1 (Blessed) 3-5 million <-- Hue 0 not hue 1 (1 is black)
Del defender cloth is missing
sashes also
incarnate evil items
del defender robes
amazing thigh boots - 4 (one of a kind)

The del defender cloth is more closely related to the price of del defender sash since one sash = one cloth.

The fashion diva had a hue of -1 which is just original hue, or standard.

Incarnate evil items, I'm holding off until their prices stablize.

Del Defender robe, I can add... I don't think there are too many of these robes so it should be interesting...

Amazing Items in general are quite scattered, I don't know exactly got handed out, so I've been very selective again since I rather have the group at large. I have a couple up there already, but it's been so scattered that I hate how it feels, so I'm going to wait till I compile a larger list of that....

If anyone has the total amount of Amazing & Incarnation of evil items that were given out...quite accurate too, please PM me this information so I can look deeper into the items before putting them onto the list.

Halloween cloaks, and cloaks in general have been pushed back a little, but it's on my list of stuff to do...

And with the prom dress, those are so rare that finding the original hue is a very challenging feat, and something I wouldn't rather dedicate a large amount of time to since I could be working on other stuff since there is still so much to do...

There is another large update coming in the works, however I can't seem to get a good price system to work, so I got to push that back...

But the next update I believe will be furnishings, plus changing of some prices already on the list...I would also like to take note that the jack rabbit, is supposedly tamable on a regularly basis...thus I put a notice marker next to it...

Either way...Keep on the look out for more updates to come...

*Rides away on an emu*