UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Price Check List

Fez_

Knight
Re: Price Check List

but im prettysure -1 is ethereal :/ and 0 is no hue (plain game art)
it wasn't a criticism im just trying to help :p

sssuuu

Knight

Fez_;1934521 said:
but im prettysure -1 is ethereal :/ and 0 is no hue (plain game art)
it wasn't a criticism im just trying to help :p

Are you using razor? Because thats where I get all the hues, not sure if sallos has something different or if it's even possible there...However, if you make a standard piece of leather, and check it's hue, it comes out as -1. Thus just normal hue.

I know that 1 by itself is black, and I'm not sure if I've seen a zero before...But I'm quite sure that -1 is normal hue...are you getting something different?

And besides PM me, and we can talk more about this if there is anything perhaps I'm doing wrong which I can correct now...no problems in pointing stuff out here, I rather have it correct then be stubborn and have a flawed listing...

*Rides away on an emu*

sssuuu

Knight

Hydrofiend;1935004 said:
Missing saint patricks day mug 2008 =-)

*Cough*

It was under drinks section on the third post I believe...

And I have both versions, the 2004 and the 2008 version...:+)

*Rides away on an emu*

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

sssuuu;1935041 said:
*Cough*

It was under drinks section on the third post I believe...

And I have both versions, the 2004 and the 2008 version...:+)

*Rides away on an emu*
I added them in semi's

Hydrofiend

Knight

Very nice list btw, I check it all the time.

I prolly overlooked them but, I didn't see treasure maps or small, med, large paintings.

Crafter

Sorceror

i think the prices of stone furniture should be looked over with a wider range of prices especially since as of late i have seen things selling quite a bit higher, i also think the higher ore such as verite and valorite should increase more in price because of the difficulty to get the stone let alone make the tables.

War2.0

Sorceror

Crafter;1936673 said:
i think the prices of stone furniture should be looked over with a wider range of prices especially since as of late i have seen things selling quite a bit higher, i also think the higher ore such as verite and valorite should increase more in price because of the difficulty to get the stone let alone make the tables.

Supply vs demand

The demand for Shadow is there, where Valorite not as desirable...

Crafter

Sorceror

yes, however, who has a supply of val stone laying around or a pouch full of large val stone tables on a vendor that wont sell?

Hydrofiend

Knight

I know it would be a pain in the ass, but I would LOVE to see actual bod pricing, like what would a 15 exceptional horned leather cap be worth or a 20 gold excep chainmail gloves, etc.

I have like 500 bods at home, and no idea how to price them for my vendors...

Would be awesome.

Steven2007

Sorceror

Hydrofiend;1941445 said:
I know it would be a pain in the ass, but I would LOVE to see actual bod pricing, like what would a 15 exceptional horned leather cap be worth or a 20 gold excep chainmail gloves, etc.

I have like 500 bods at home, and no idea how to price them for my vendors...

Would be awesome.

I agree 100%. Add BOD prices, please.

sssuuu

Knight

Steven2007;1945630 said:
I agree 100%. Add BOD prices, please.

I have the BoD list already made on my desk however, it's full of flaws and needs to reviewed quite a bit due to the rewards you can get per each BoD reflects it's price.

With school starting back up for full time you may not see this list completed till like Thanksgiving or X-mas. Just keep asking on the forum for your BoDs you need price check. I take notice on those BoDs and sort of change and compare the prices that are on the list on my desk.

Either way it helps out...

*Rides away on an emu*

Tusk

Sorceror

there was some guy who tried to sale a saddle from the amazing event. does anyone know how much it is worth? he claimed it's worth over 15 mill. i called bs

MadeInQuebec

Forum Member of the Year 2008

Tusk;1964519 said:
there was some guy who tried to sale a saddle from the amazing event. does anyone know how much it is worth? he claimed it's worth over 15 mill. i called bs

He's not totally wrong nor is he right.

The answer is stupid, but it's worth whatever someone will be willing to pay for it, which can differ greatly from one person to another.

To you it might be worth 1-2 mil's, but to Sir DecoAlot it might be worth 15-20 mil's since it is unique or 2 of a kind at max.

The price will only be known once it has been bought or sold. I think I remember seeing it in a PC thread when it came out, but that's still questionable.