UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Proposed changes to housing ruleset:

Do you like these proposed changes to housing?

• Yes

Votes: 63 38.0%
  • No

Votes: 103 62.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

LiquifiedArt

Wanderer
Re: Proposed changes to housing ruleset:

Once again... If this rules applies to ONLY "Combatants" I.E... Similar to Recalling in the middle of a fight. Its Fair and promotes good things. If a "Combatant" is turned into *anyone* that likes to pvp I.E... Warring/factions/reds/crims ... and Friends/co-owns that meet this criteria, its not the best choice.

just my 2 cents :)

bballerjess

Wanderer

Not that this is constructive feedback or anything but el hefe and ryan seem to be butting heads ALOT.

EWWW BRAVE!

i dont think u can do that, because then this would be just a game of griefing. like stides said why not make a few rune books of peoples houses and forget field pvp, we could just house pvp. recalling around houses finding afks....and if they are there one person cant take on 5, there would be no point in having houses, we would just need bigger bank boxes....

el_hefe

Wanderer

im not butting heads I am just begging to differ. I am sorry if I come off as "hot headed". It's just the way that I talk, lol. I guess I am just very blunt in what I say. I am not butting heads though.

bballerjess

Wanderer

el_hefe said:
im not butting heads I am just begging to differ. I am sorry if I come off as "hot headed". It's just the way that I talk, lol. I guess I am just very blunt in what I say. I am not butting heads though.

by butting heads i meant disagreeing and failing to come to terms. :p

el_hefe

Wanderer

well those terms are really messed up, lol. I highly disagree with them. They would need changed for me to agree.

LiquifiedArt

Wanderer

Please stop posting non-sense Posts!@#!#! stop bsing in the middle of the forum, i want ryan to respond to this, or anybody else that has feedback regarding this..

Once again... If these rules apply to ONLY "Combatants" I.E... Similar to Recalling in the middle of a fight. Its Fair and promotes good things. If a "Combatant" is turned into *anyone* that likes to pvp I.E... Warring/factions/reds/crims ... and Friends/co-owns that meet this criteria, its not the best choice.

What do you think?

bballerjess

Wanderer

I like all of the rules except for the one about warring guilds. I understand that some guilds faction and war and tese are the guilds that really pvp/pk etc. My guild has one war. We are mostly new to pvp and are warring for practice. We damn sure dont wanna be lumped in with WaR Us! guilds and the like. ANd because i want my guild to grow large, I voted no.

peter_mc

Wanderer

if this does happen

ima make my house public, then re-design my house so that anyone following me, & is not familiar with my house, will be dropped into a pit from which they can not escape, allowing me to heal up, then properly in nox grav EQ MS them

heck, i might do this anyway

bballerjess

Wanderer

peter_mc said:
if this does happen

ima make my house public, then re-design my house so that anyone following me into my house will be dropped into a pit from which they cant escape, allowing me to heal up, then properly in nox grav EQ MS them

hhahahaha. Sorry this is a mindless post: lets throw in another two cents. Wtf good is it keeping people outta your house when they can earthquake/meteor swamr yourass. :/

peter_mc

Wanderer

vance-hybrid said:
hhahahaha. Sorry this is a mindless post: lets throw in another two cents. Wtf good is it keeping people outta your house when they can earthquake/meteor swamr yourass. :/

cause its a 17x18, the pit will be contained inside my house

LiquifiedArt

Wanderer

peter_mc said:
cause its a 17x18, the pit will be contained inside my house

Once again more useless posts!! Umm LEAVE HOUSE OPTION ok that should be enough to stop this 10yr old blabber.

P.S. Peter_mc you just edited your post 5x's stop being a monkey. Just respond with relative information

el_hefe

Wanderer

Stop bashing him for posting his opinion. Why don't you stop making useless posts?

Braedinn

Wanderer

What's the point of this? It is like saying "Hey, you cant ban me so that means I can kill you." and the person (red) could be gathering leather or such, when out of no were comes 2-3 factioners that chase him to his house. With no way to ban the factioners are free to run in and kill him. So i think this whole idea is to make the game harder on reds, maybe reds once a blue like every other red, was told by a person that if you kill me five times your name will be red, of course if your new you wont know of this stuff, so you kill him five times and your red. so being red isnt your fault. So i think this house banning stuff should just be deleted.

DonMegaR

Wanderer

click player > leave house
alternately
open paperdoll > log out > log back outside house

Romey

Sorceror

I like the changes, I think if u attack someone then u shouldnt be able to ban till your unflagged though, that would stop the blues from bein able to keep housefighting with no consequence. Anything to get rid of housefighting and force ppl to pvp in the field sounds good to me. Its not hard to lock your door. Add that aggressor check from that other poll to the list and it will be perfect.

down with housefighting!

Tyros

Wanderer

Ahhh, well heres my take on this. If your red, in factions, order, chaos, or have a bunch of guild wars, your basically a target wherever you go anyways. Your home is basically the ONLY safe spot. Blues can hang out in guard limits and be safe, and plus they will be the only ones able to ban from their houses? Seems a bit one sided to me. If you attack someone you shouldnt be able to ban them from your house if they chase you, but couldnt it be more along the lines of the agression flag vs flagging the entire house permanently?
Lets do a for instance shall we? So your a PK/factions character. Ok so say your fighting with your neighbors and what not, and they manage to kill you and/or your friends. You run into a town to hit a shrine/healer, and a bank to restock...rez killed. Ok so forget that, if you manage to hit the shrine, rez and get out alive and head to your home to restock, and oh shit the people that just fought you are still in your house, and considering you cant run inside and ban them, and you cant go any where to restock your supplies, you get annoyed, and log off. You repeat this proccess a few times and the shard sufferes a big loss of players.

Status
Not open for further replies.