UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Regarding assistuo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
AssistUO is fully approved for usage on UOGamers: Hybrid. We will not be banning any players for it's use. As needed and over time we will utilize the negotiate features to limit the things you can do on Hybrid with AssistUO but it is, without question a RunUO product just like Razor and as such is legal to use on UOGamers.

AssistUO is also approved for usage on UOGamers: Demise as soon as I announce that Demise has been configured to accept it.

If you do not know what AssistUO is, it's a replacement for Razor which can be found at http://www.assistuo.com

Thanks,
Ryan

crikey

Sorceror
It there a way to set "target closest murderer" and" target closestinnocent" on aUO? I CAN drag bars...I just don't want too ;)

Also...how the HELL do you set hotkeys to equip weapons and wands? I can't get it to work.

Also....I have several different clients on my computer at various patches. Some have the new hues,and some do not. ALL work on razor, but only ONE works for assist uo for me, and its one with the shitty old hues. Any reason why??

Thanks....I know I didnt give much information. I'm notmuch of a computer guy

el_h3fe

Squire
I have questions about this new program too. Specifically the macro system for some more advanced macros. Also, are the macros customizable like in razor as in when you record a macro on razor, you can change it with if conditional statements, change targest, specify certain things etc... All of this is done with ease on Razor. How easy is it to do these things (if at all possible) with assistuo? Im not bitching the program out. I am just curious and really like Razor.

crikey

Sorceror
I have questions about this new program too. Specifically the macro system for some more advanced macros. Also, are the macros customizable like in razor as in when you record a macro on razor, you can change it with if conditional statements, change targest, specify certain things etc... All of this is done with ease on Razor. How easy is it to do these things (if at all possible) with assistuo? Im not bitching the program out. I am just curious and really like Razor.
I'm wonderingi about this too....I can't seem to find a way to change certain program lines easily, unless I know EXACTLY what to type in...

Status
Not open for further replies.