UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Regarding assistuo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kraz

AssistUO Developer
Noo, I have client.exe selected at the top, then I have uogamers folder selected below that. I am currently on patch 7.0.8.2 and I am still getting the two error notices. Do you have aim?
Now fix your Ultima Online folder as I mentioned before you changed the screenshot, should work.
You can private message me if you still having troubles.

Here is what i have selected at 7.0.8.2 client.

The part that says C:\Program Files (x86)\EA Games, click the [...] next to it and select the Ultima Online folder inside of that EA Games folder then hit OK.

Miami Heat

Wanderer
Literally just found it... Thanks, guess I have to get use to this. Fastest I have been since sallos and razor so I know I have to get use to this!

I cant seem to open the downloaded file. It appears as a file that i do not have any program to open with. I dont know whats wrong, i downloaded both the microsoft visual c++ but nothing happend. It just looks like a white icon for me. When i click it it asks me if i want to seach on the computer for a program that can run it, but ive checked around and nothing seems to be working. Whats wrong?
Regards.

Kraz

AssistUO Developer
I cant seem to open the downloaded file. It appears as a file that i do not have any program to open with. I dont know whats wrong, i downloaded both the microsoft visual c++ but nothing happend. It just looks like a white icon for me. When i click it it asks me if i want to seach on the computer for a program that can run it, but ive checked around and nothing seems to be working. Whats wrong?
Regards.
Try to re-download in case you used Internet Explorer to do that.

I keep getting packet table extraction failed.
Make sure you've selected client.exe and not clientpicker.exe. In case you keep getting that message let we know.

Try to re-download in case you used Internet Explorer to do that.

Make sure you've selected client.exe and not clientpicker.exe. In case you keep getting that message let we know.

Thank you. The problem was that I was selecting the folder thinking the program would auto detect the client. I needed to actually double click the client and now it works.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Ryan, thank you for the effort done.
Bong, thank you for the helpful information.

I am just downloading it and wish I can try it out soon. So, for the moment, I don't know what my problem is. Wish I have no question to ask.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
Just installed it and have my trial run and get a newbie question. To have the hotkey effective, have I to do it through macro only?

That is what it seems like to me. From what I have used you basically make a macro for any hot key you want.
Would be nice to be able to organize macros in folders like razor because I can see having a lot of them.

Other then that, this program seems crazy powerful... It seems less shitty/more stable than razor as well but I haven't used it for anything more then standing around and testing features so we will find out when I actually play I guess. Would be nice if there was something other then sallos that actually ran decently, because with the lack of support for sallos it seems like its only a matter of time before it is suddenly gone.

Paracelsus

Sorceror
I have problem organizing them too. Folder or similar support would be a great help.

I am better than you at least I can run in the Delucia and able to kill the bulls with this new assisting tool. :p But, it is still a long way for me to figure out how to use the targeting system in the field.

Kethinov

Sorceror
Kraz, love this program so far! I'm having some bugs though.

1. When I record a speaking macro (e.g. vendor buy) the text of the macro is always yellow rather than my character's custom color.

2. I frequently am unable to drag/drop items. My client somehow desync's with the server and I get an error which says "you are already holding something" when I'm not.

Status
Not open for further replies.