UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Regarding assistuo

Status
Not open for further replies.
1.It there a way to set "target closest murderer" and" target closestinnocent" on aUO? I CAN drag bars...I just don't want too ;)

2.Also...how the HELL do you set hotkeys to equip weapons and wands? I can't get it to work.

3.Also....I have several different clients on my computer at various patches. Some have the new hues,and some do not. ALL work on razor, but only ONE works for assist uo for me, and its one with the shitty old hues. Any reason why??

Thanks....I know I didnt give much information. I'm notmuch of a computer guy
1.This is what I use to set my 'last target' as closest red
Code:
getenemy 'murderer' 'humanoid' 'nearest'
setalias 'last' 'enemy'
This is what I use to set my 'last target' as closest blue
Code:
getenemy 'friend' 'innocent' 'nearest' 'humanoid'
setalias 'last' 'enemy'

2. You can set the Dress agent then use the command: (the name part is case sensitive)
Code:
dress 'name'

or you can use a command like this to set an "alias":
Code:
setalias wep1
then set that macro to a hotkey, and you wont have to open the AUO menu and use the Dress agent every time you get a new weapon or wand. Equip with an alias like this:
Code:
equipitem 'alias' 1

3. not tooo sure, 7.0.8.2 works for me, but I think I already have the new hues hard-patched in on this version for Sallos

I have questions about this new program too. Specifically the macro system for some more advanced macros. Also, are the macros customizable like in razor as in when you record a macro on razor, you can change it with if conditional statements, change targest, specify certain things etc... All of this is done with ease on Razor. How easy is it to do these things (if at all possible) with assistuo? Im not bitching the program out. I am just curious and really like Razor.

You can do both of these

crikey

Sorceror
Very helpful bong elemental, thanks!
I really do want to try and switch over to this. When I use razor, I freeze up at least 3 or 4 times every hour, or outright crash.
I played on this for a couple hours and didn't crash once. RUns alot better.

Thanks again!

crikey

Sorceror
If anything....if I can't figure how to fix my damn hues to view my shiny pixels, I guess I could just sell em all in bulk and snag me a couple million.
Can't find the god damn matching shoes on half of my outfits anyways :(

ickyfloyd

Sorceror
i dont have any anti virus suite installed on my computer and my firewall is off. dont think thats it icky :(

ah sorry, I wasn't paying attention when I downloaded and my shit would download and then zap it as "unsafe" and not let me install, thought that was ur problem

Miami Heat

Wanderer
What is the minimal patch needed to load assistuo? I keep getting an error saying missing two files. I am currently at 7.0.8.2

first one says - Unable to load speech.mul file

second one says - cannot open 'fonts.mul'

Kraz

AssistUO Developer
What is the minimal patch needed to load assistuo? I keep getting an error saying missing two files. I am currently at 7.0.8.2

first one says - Unable to load speech.mul file

second one says - cannot open 'fonts.mul'
You can run clients from 3 to 7 version.
Make sure you are running AssistUO as administrator and configure Ultima Online folder path properly on Launcher (red retangle).

AUO_Path.png

Miami Heat

Wanderer
You can run clients from 3 to 7 version.
Make sure you are running AssistUO as administrator and configure Ultima Online folder path properly on Launcher (red retangle).

View attachment 80322

I think that is my problem. The top client is my actual client and the Ultima Online section is just a character profile... I cannot delete it even doing what it says, highlight - delete - doesnt work. Also my client doesn't show up in the Ultima Online Section, only on the Client section

Kraz

AssistUO Developer
I'm running OSI latest Ultima Online patch without any issues.

Client options section: click that [...] button and find/select your client.exe
Ultima Online section: click that [...] button and find/select your Ultima Online folder

Miami Heat

Wanderer
I'm running OSI latest Ultima Online patch without any issues.

Client options section: click that [...] button and find/select your client.exe
Ultima Online section: click that [...] button and find/select your Ultima Online folder

I just did that and it started to patch?

Miami Heat

Wanderer
Here is what i have selected at 7.0.8.2 client.

Miami Heat

Wanderer
Noo, I have client.exe selected at the top, then I have uogamers folder selected below that. I am currently on patch 7.0.8.2 and I am still getting the two error notices. Do you have aim?

Status
Not open for further replies.