UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Rescheduled) PvP for your opponents suit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronus

and his amazing friends
(Rescheduled) PvP for your opponents suit!

When?

Monday June 4th @ 6:00 PM PST (GMT - 8)

What?

We will host a 1v1 tournament in an arena built specially for the event.

Here's how it'll work.

All items in your pack, or on your character, will be uninsured. If they were insured when you arrive you will not be refunded. All items that are not normally blessed will have their blessing removed (such as HoMs and Totems), again, no refund will be issued for the removing of the bless. This is to ensure all entrants are subject to the same level of risk by bringing valuable items. Items such as spellbooks and runebooks which are always blessed will remain blessed.

Rules

All skills and abilities will be allowed.
Pets & NPC hirelings will not be allowed. Exceptions: Horse, Ostard (not frenzied), Rideable Llama, & Ethereal Mounts - all animal forms will also be allowed

All items will be allowed, and items such as reagents, arrows, bolts etc will need to be brought as they will be consumed during the course of battle. There will be, however, restrictions on the quantity of some items.

Reagents, Arrows, Bolts, Refresh Pots, Bandages, Scrolls - No Limit

All other pots - Limited to 15 of each type per match. (Note that Explosion & Greater explosion are the same 'type' of potion, same with Heal, etc etc)

Smoke & Egg Bombs - Limited to 3 total per match.

After a match, if you are the victor, you will be allowed to peruse your opponent's corpse and take whatever you want from it. In between matches you will be allowed to bank your winnings as well as restock your consumables.

No spectators will be allowed during the event since we have to way to prevent people from bringing revealer bots and stashing them in the audience. Instead, all matches will be recorded as Razor Packet Videos (RPVs) and will be provided at the completion of the tournament.

How to enter: Simply page a staff member while logged onto the character you are entering and they will record your information. It is not necessary to have a suit assembled prior to entering.

Remember that this is a risky event. A disconnect or lag spike could result in your losing some equipment. All matches are single elimination and the results are final. No refunds will be given and no items will be returned, enter at your own risk! Paging staff asking to have an item returned or to allow you to have a rematch will result in a jailing. If you lose, accept it and move on.

Please feel free to post here with any questions or clarification requests.

Current # of Entrants: 23

Re: (Rescheduled) PvP for your opponents suit!

Why the fuck would mae var show his face in a place where he could possibly lose 1gp-29347863847 worth of items.

He wont show his face if he has something to lose, neither will alot of the zergs. If it was during a time where i wasnt working, then i would show wearing my suit, seeing as i have an exact double :p

I got school from 8:00AM-3:00PM and then work from 3:30PM-9:00PM or later..

The lack of a Home PC is also a large factor.

Having to go to friends houses to play sucks, but at least my friends are understanding enough to let me play there :D

Benigno

Sorceror

Cronus-demise;275789 said:
How to enter: Simply page a staff member while logged onto the character you are entering and they will record your information. It is not necessary to have a suit assembled prior to entering.

I have been waiting more than 2 hours, so I will cancel the page and go to sleep. I want to sign up with one of my chars, just to try some pvp fun.

Thanks

Cronus-demise;275789 said:

Do I page a GM a few minutes before the event or just anytime I want? Like today...?

====================================================

I wish to enter Slunk [di.] into the tournament.

====================================================

Cronus

and his amazing friends

HeadacheBR;276536 said:
Do I page a GM a few minutes before the event or just anytime I want? Like today...?

You can enter anytime before the event, but if you wait until a few minutes before you might not get entered (staff could be busy getting ready) so I would sign up as soon as you know you're going to participate.

Sounds great. Not sure if I'll get the character assembled for this, but if it is, you can bet I'll be there. And heck, while I'm hardly close to rich, I'll still risk some stuff.

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Everybody please re-read the first post for the latest updates on how this event will work.

Cronus-demise;276970 said:
Everybody please re-read the first post for the latest updates on how this event will work.
To clarify, "no items will be returned" means that if you die, you will get NOTHING of what drops on your body, or does it mean you won't merely get back whatever the winner decides to loot? I know, not very important, but I was curious...

HUZZAH!

*scratches down an X on the dotted line*

oh noes! what crazy shit is Xeres gonna bring to teh table!

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Nottheking;276976 said:
To clarify, "no items will be returned" means that if you die, you will get NOTHING of what drops on your body, or does it mean you won't merely get back whatever the winner decides to loot? I know, not very important, but I was curious...

You can get stuff back that the winner chooses not to loot.

Benigno

Sorceror

Eskeshehir;276299 said:
Tiny, so your archer ass cant run :p

How much tiny is "tiny"?

I want to know the size if possible, because there says you can use a horse, or stealth, so maybe it is not so tiny...

Status
Not open for further replies.