UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Rescheduled) PvP for your opponents suit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

addictedtoUO

Wanderer
Re: (Rescheduled) PvP for your opponents suit!

I think the winner should get all the participants suits, even if someone left something on a corpse. I am not entering, just my opinion.

pbguy434

Knight

Or how about the winner gets the suits of the people that he beat? Oh wait, thats how it works.

addictedtoUO;277732 said:
I think the winner should get all the participants suits, even if someone left something on a corpse. I am not entering, just my opinion.
No, I'd disagree; then the chance of ANY winnings are too slim; only ONE person will ever get anything, and they'll be forced to take stuff they don't want; I don't think anyone here's actually going to go in with a FULL suit anyway.

I think it'll work out well; after all, the top winner will have beat probably 4 people, and gotten their suits. Chances are, the two people who make it to the last round will both have had the aid of at least some good items, and may be the two people who brought in the best suits.

Naddict

Sorceror

As a reminder, please page in game to enter, don't post here.

addictedtoUO

Wanderer

Not saying that the winner has to take everything but having the options wouldn't be a downside.

The reason I say this is what if the final victor could have used an item that was left on a corpse by another player.

Just that the options to pick from all the equipment would be better than just what your opponent has on them during the final fight.

Edit: Doesn't concern me though as I have no PvP experience and will not enter. Just a thought. Good luck to all that do enter.

One last question.

Is the use of those darts allowed on this tournament? If so, what is the limit? :(

dead-eye

Knight

addictedtoUO;278687 said:
Not saying that the winner has to take everything but having the options wouldn't be a downside.

The reason I say this is what if the final victor could have used an item that was left on a corpse by another player.

Just that the options to pick from all the equipment would be better than just what your opponent has on them during the final fight.

Edit: Doesn't concern me though as I have no PvP experience and will not enter. Just a thought. Good luck to all that do enter.

Well, then that would be a way different tournament.

You pvp for your oppenents suit... So when your matched up, you get what ever is on them. You didnt kill the player in arena number 2, so why should you get the loot that the other person earned?

I"m bringing scissors!

the turn out for this event is slimer than what the other thread suggested....

lame lame lame lame

lame lame lame lame

lame lame lame lame

lame lame lame lame

lame lame lame lame

lame lame lame lame

pony up some cahones and join bitches!

Well, if im ABLE to show up, im bringing a pair of scissors as well. Its so much better when people have to carry around Horned/Barbed/Spined Leather :p

huh

Wanderer

Kelloggs Goatios;279326 said:
Lot of hard talk on this shard, and this is the turnout? Jesus.

No joke, even i signed up, and i will likely be face planeted in the first round. no arties but some pretty nice crafted gear and some ok 1/3's

Facko

Sorceror

huh;279348 said:
No joke, even i signed up, and i will likely be face planeted in the first round.

you and me both :p

LadyCrimson

Wanderer

I have to admit I'm a bit surprised at the turnout thus far as well - come on fellas and ladies... lot of bark and no bite?

I would, but i cant seeing as its taking place during the week and Mon-Fri = 18 hour days of school/work for me.... *Cries* Otherwise i would sign up.

Btw, if people sign up and back out, they should lose their suits right away for signing up and backing out :p

Benigno

Sorceror

The event will begin at 1 am in my country, it is pretty late, and tomorrow I have classes...

But I will fight with honor, and be pwned in the first combat for sure lol

Good luck to all :)

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Update!

Rideable llamas are also on the list of allowed mounts!

also

Frenzied ostards are not allowed (only normal ones are allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.