UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

(Rescheduled) PvP for your opponents suit!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Benigno

Sorceror
Re: (Rescheduled) PvP for your opponents suit!

Dark Father Lett;279696 said:
haha you live in spain? awesome! does that mean you speak spanish? hmmm lol

Is it a joke? May I laugh or something?

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Nottheking;279852 said:
From what I recall, that's not the case... It's that merely both you and your opponent must be mounted, while with OTHER weapons with dismount, you can only use dismount while you're NOT mounted. :confused:

From EAs website.

Dismount
Effect: Perfect for the foot-soldier, the Dismount special attack can unseat a mounted opponent. The fighter using this ability must be on his own two feet and not in the saddle of a steed (with one exception: players may use a lance to dismount other players while mounted). If it works, the target will be knocked off his own mount and will take some extra damage from the fall. The lance's special dismount move may only be used against other players if they are mounted and also wielding a lance.
Mana Cost: 20
Note: Dismounts the target. Inflicts 15-25 additional physical damage. Cannot use this while mounted, unless using a lance.

BTW. RPVs really are coming soon - I promise.

Naddict

Sorceror

Here are the RPVs.

If they are mislabeled, well don't blame me.

Attachments

• tourny.zip
    1.3 MB · Views: 65

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Naddict;279968 said:
If they are mislabeled, well don't blame me.

He's just kidding about this part, be sure to blame him - I know I will.

Naddict, your like the punching bag of the demise populace... You poor poor boy..

they wont work for me =/ I opened the file or w/e then i went on uo and it still dont work. Help on the RPVs

Cronus

and his amazing friends

Dark Father Lett;280156 said:
they wont work for me =/ I opened the file or w/e then i went on uo and it still dont work. Help on the RPVs

Extract the .zip archive to a folder somewhere on your computer.

Make sure you have the latest version of razor from here: http://razor.runuo.com

Start razor and log into demise (or any server really), then go to the video tab in razor and pick 'open' in the rpv section, pick one of the RPVs, and then click play

LadyCrimson;280187 said:
Its Naddict's fault they don't work.

see - its easy to blame Naddict.
It's easy to blame the true King of Trammel. I guess that makes me glad I'm merely the Pretender to the Throne. :p

Actually i owe Naddict quite a bit, i asked him WAAAAAAAAAY back at one of the PvP Events to remove a post in the trade section that was trying to discredit me, and without even asking why he went and did it,

Naddict is the pwn

Status
Not open for further replies.