UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Rescue the Britain Bank] Everyone supports pls!

Trader Joe's

Wanderer
[Rescue the Britain Bank] Everyone supports pls!

Honestly I feel so sad to see an empty britain bank now. It is the most important place as it represents the active population of every server. The first thing many new comers and returning players do is to run and check the britain bank! How can we expect them to stay when they found out there're only 4-5 afk chars spamming on the platform? Something must be done! For example:

1. Bring down the wooden platform
Setting this platform rule is just telling ppl to ignore those afkers no matter what they are spamming. So they would rather go to del now which attracts active players to switch home town.

2. More fun and decorations
Put some stone benches, statues or anything which helps britain bank look more attractive! A bulletin board, healer or even a public moongate can make differences.

Please support the ideas of improving our britain bank! Post ur comment and/or support here!

Re: [Rescue the Britain Bank] Everyone supports pls!

I think if the boardwalk was removed, and a public moongate was added to the top of the bank, that would make a world of difference.

sqbox

Sorceror

All the afk spammers in Del shoudl be teleported to the platform in britain. Del has become new Britain unfortunately, maybe we need to build a platform in Del :).

Tobbly

Wanderer

I support this 100%! Nowadays it's just sad to watch the few people hanging around there, getting townkilled. The place needs something to bring the players back from the ugly Delucia. Deleting the platform could be a kickstart, and maybe something else...

Addicted

Disciple

AFK advertising should be done at yew bank which is like the center of the trading world.

Tobbly

Wanderer

Reign Flame;2018620 said:
I tried to do this last night. I mass spammed everyone on AIM and IRC.

I saw you there, getting townkilled :p Keep it up tho :)

Code Blue

Knight

The Platform just gave gms bad intentions for a good idea...

A jail-self button would of worked just as good

ben_kapitan

Sorceror

They should remove the walkway in Brit and replace it with a new walkway with different tiles. Then, once this is done, remove the new walkway for good.

Code Blue

Knight

The Monarch;2018649 said:
make all new characters start in del

Yeah that sounds like it will work great.. Just be sure to pay the people the time it will take to write the code.

Tony-

Sorceror

sqbox;2018616 said:
All the afk spammers in Del shoudl be teleported to the platform in britain. Del has become new Britain unfortunately, maybe we need to build a platform in Del :).

NO U IDIOT JUST GET RID OF THE STUPID PLATFORMS THEY ARE THE DUMBEST THING EVER

snoddydodi

Sorceror

Tony-;2018735 said:
NO U IDIOT JUST GET RID OF THE STUPID PLATFORMS THEY ARE THE DUMBEST THING EVER

No offense tony... but that sounded like a 11yr old with raging keyboard courage. Idiot, stupid, and dumbest all in one sentence.

made me lol tho.

I think they should either make afk advertising against the rules altogether (like it used to be) and get rid of the platform, or make it so that the platform is the only place you can afk advertise, but the rest of the bank is fair game. afk advertising, combined with the platform, has ruined trading imo. It has made it so that no one pays attention to you whether you're afk or not, makes it hard for anyone to sell stuff. Outlaw afk advertising, that's what vendors and forums are for.

RAKninja

Page

pencilbagger-hybrid;2018774 said:
I think they should either make afk advertising against the rules altogether (like it used to be) and get rid of the platform, or make it so that the platform is the only place you can afk advertise, but the rest of the bank is fair game. afk advertising, combined with the platform, has ruined trading imo. It has made it so that no one pays attention to you whether you're afk or not, makes it hard for anyone to sell stuff. Outlaw afk advertising, that's what vendors and forums are for.

sure, just tell me how to sell houses on my vendor.

RAKninja

Page

pencilbagger-hybrid;2018779 said:
umm did you not read forums? why do you have to be afk to sell a house?

not everyone does come here. gaming forums are notorious hangouts for trolls and i know more than a few people who avoid them rather than suffer any aggravation.

i do come to the forums because i've been known to troll from time to time.

anyway, once everyone on the platform afking gets murdered, and then there is no spam.

Stoltz

Sorceror

Things come and things go, Britain is one of these things. People chose Delucia.