UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Rescue the Britain Bank] Everyone supports pls!

The Mute Muse

Sorceror
Re: [Rescue the Britain Bank] Everyone supports pls!

A good chunk of the people who used to be at wbb were afk. The best way to bring afk people back to wbb would be (though I hate to say it) handouts.

Jim Fisher

Wanderer

What surprises me most of all is that everyone there is either afk or friggin' loaded. I've also gone to every other bank in search of another portion of the 700 average online players and none of the other banks are populated! Getting rid of the broadwalk would be nice, and maybe if the roof was changed into a second level which becomes a bar and there is no fee to get on it, more will use it. What happened to the days when people populated the taverns having FUN?! Why is UO life so item based on most shards? I fish to get money then go socialize. Why not have an advertising board which people can post their shops and they ability to teleport there (for a small fee) which will cost them a couple of K? No more afk spamming, more business.

Stoltz

Sorceror

Let's just dungeon sit, next to Hybrid Dragon.

Andras

Sorceror

Better idea is to make the Platform for a Rescue Zone, so i mean, Player they are standing on the Platform can not attack from other playzer, like the Delu Platform for the duell.

I think thats the best idea.

And Player the attack anyone cant go on the Platform for a While.

I hope all understand my English :D

But i am not standing too on the platform to many afk killers :D

Stoltz

Sorceror

Everyone would banksit on that platform... It would be to many people.

excelr

Wanderer

Bring back the low roller poker table atop brit bank, possibly add low roller and high roller.
server wins/poker donating junkies win
Thanks alot I win.

Stoltz

Sorceror

Let's bring Golden Girls back aswell... [e puke

Andras

Sorceror

Hmmm another Players say me the server iss dieing? :( i dont hope so, i spend many time on this Shard.

Stoltz

Sorceror

They are wrong, this server won't die in the first place. Alot of new players has come though while old players quit or take brakes.

Andras

Sorceror

Ahhh thats Souds like good :), i love this Server and i never Play an other in this 5 Years.

Trucker84

Wanderer

RAKninja;2018836 said:
and yh8, with the blue gating in two reds that cast explosion and spam a buncha epots and duck back through the gate.

thats me :) town kill 4 teh win

The Mute Muse

Sorceror

Andras;2020876 said:
Hmmm another Players say me the server iss dieing? :( i dont hope so, i spend many time on this Shard.

Actually it has just as many people on as always, they are just not at wbb. :/

Trader Joe's;2018603 said:
Honestly I feel so sad to see an empty britain bank now. It is the most important place as it represents the active population of every server. The first thing many new comers and returning players do is to run and check the britain bank! How can we expect them to stay when they found out there're only 4-5 afk chars spamming on the platform? Something must be done! For example:

1. Bring down the wooden platform
Setting this platform rule is just telling ppl to ignore those afkers no matter what they are spamming. So they would rather go to del now which attracts active players to switch home town.

2. More fun and decorations
Put some stone benches, statues or anything which helps britain bank look more attractive! A bulletin board, healer or even a public moongate can make differences.

Please support the ideas of improving our britain bank! Post ur comment and/or support here!

turn this into a poll or make a new thread. if votes show. im sure they will fix it

Trader Joe's

Wanderer

There're a whole lot of things we can do! The key point is how well our staff is willing to cooperate with players to improve the server together. Personally I'd love to see more new craftable items like those in aos or later while the system keeps the same. As an example, I'd love to use a vanquishing Yumi (big longbow) I got from hunting.

peteliv

Knight

everyone town kill delucia afk spammers -> problem solved

i just don't get why people heal the afk'rs sometimes, more likely fail attempt at reverse greifing i wager

aos items are not going to save our server(which is not in danger you fucktards), if anything will drive people away

say no to new fail weaps

ben_kapitan;2018718 said:
They should remove the walkway in Brit and replace it with a new walkway with different tiles. Then, once this is done, remove the new walkway for good.

haha, funny. glad to see brit is taking a turn for the better.