UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Rescue the Britain Bank] Everyone supports pls!

Re: [Rescue the Britain Bank] Everyone supports pls!

RAKninja;2018787 said:
anyway, once everyone on the platform afking gets murdered, and then there is no spam.

Dont worry! I'll bring GnG to the rescue!

We're great at killing afkers! and I think you can all agree, lol.

RAKninja

Page

Cynical Machine 2.0;2018815 said:
Dont worry! I'll bring GnG to the rescue!

We're great at killing afkers! and I think you can all agree, lol.

and yh8, with the blue gating in two reds that cast explosion and spam a buncha epots and duck back through the gate.

Addicted;2018606 said:
Get rid of the platform.

or just the rule that applies to it. the platform itself has created an alternate path when people crowd brit bank its much easier to run by them.

a lawyer

Sorceror

RAKninja;2018836 said:
and yh8, with the blue gating in two reds that cast explosion and spam a buncha epots and duck back through the gate.

No offense but yh8 and G&G are AFK killing amateurs... you both fail for style.

I think this is a good idea also, maybe they could make brit bank not look like a box on the side of the road, decorate it and make it look like the place it should

Dexter420

Sorceror

Trader Joe's;2018603 said:
Honestly I feel so sad to see an empty britain bank now. It is the most important place as it represents the active population of every server. The first thing many new comers and returning players do is to run and check the britain bank! How can we expect them to stay when they found out there're only 4-5 afk chars spamming on the platform? Something must be done! For example:

1. Bring down the wooden platform
Setting this platform rule is just telling ppl to ignore those afkers no matter what they are spamming. So they would rather go to del now which attracts active players to switch home town.

2. More fun and decorations
Put some stone benches, statues or anything which helps britain bank look more attractive! A bulletin board, healer or even a public moongate can make differences.

Please support the ideas of improving our britain bank! Post ur comment and/or support here!

Personally i hate brit bank, i think a better solution would be an option to start in Delucia on new chars.

ben_kapitan

Sorceror

INDK;2018729 said:
Yeah that sounds like it will work great.. Just be sure to pay the people the time it will take to write the code.

Just make the following changes to AccountHandler.cs:

Change this...
Code:
private static CityInfo[] StartingCities = new CityInfo[]
            {
                new CityInfo( "Yew",        "The Empath Abbey",            633,    858,    0  ),
                new CityInfo( "Minoc",        "The Barnacle",                2476,    413,    15 ),
                new CityInfo( "Britain",    "Sweet Dreams Inn",            1496,    1628,    10 ),
                new CityInfo( "Moonglow",    "The Scholars Inn",            4408,    1168,    0  ),
                new CityInfo( "Trinsic",    "The Traveler's Inn",        1845,    2745,    0  ),
                new CityInfo( "Magincia",    "The Great Horns Tavern",    3734,    2222,    20 ),
                new CityInfo( "Jhelom",        "The Mercenary Inn",        1374,    3826,    0  ),
                new CityInfo( "Skara Brae",    "The Falconer's Inn",        618,    2234,    0  ),
                new CityInfo( "Vesper",        "The Ironwood Inn",            2771,    976,    0  ),
                new CityInfo( "Haven",        "Buckler's Hideaway",        3667,    2625,    0  )
            };
To..
Code:
private static CityInfo[] StartingCities = new CityInfo[]
            {
                new CityInfo( "North Britain",    "Graveyard",            1593,    1728,    10 ),
                new CityInfo( "South Britain",    "Docks",            1496,    1400,    10 ),
                new CityInfo( "Middle of Britain",    "Healer's",            1593,    1325,    10 ),
                new CityInfo( "Sewers of Britain",    "Sewers",            1559,    1221,    10 ),
                new CityInfo( "Britain's Gaybar District",    "Main Bank",            1396,    1748,    10 ),

};
Where's my money?!

jimmydude

Wanderer

GO PLAY THE GAME INSTEAD OF SITTING AT A FUCKING BANK AFK U FAGGOT TRAMMIES.

definetly get rid of afk advertising. would make a huge difference.

lol finally a purpose for gng aside from taking worst spot on shard for shitty guilds. they can kill people afk at the bank....

kdivers

Knight

jimmydude;2019073 said:

UO is what you make of it. What if someone doesn't want to fight for a living? What if they want to be a merchant?

a lawyer;2019018 said:
No offense but yh8 and G&G are AFK killing amateurs... you both fail for style.

pffftt, I'm that fool that will run up on ya, kill ya as you're standing RIGHT NEXT TO an npc, and loot ya dry with one char.

I got mad style.

RAKninja

Page

jimmydude;2019073 said:

definetly get rid of afk advertising. would make a huge difference.

lol finally a purpose for gng aside from taking worst spot on shard for shitty guilds. they can kill people afk at the bank....

it's a dirty job, but someone has to do it.

Trader Joe's

Wanderer

Right now is saturday night 2317 Pacific time.