UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

[Rescue the Britain Bank] Everyone supports pls!

Andras

Sorceror
Re: [Rescue the Britain Bank] Everyone supports pls!

Hmm the last days i hve check it.

1 Years ago at the same time where i have log in at my German Play Time ^^, they message comes, 950 - 968 Players online.

Yesterdays and few days befor i logged on at the same time like last year and same month, i check it for 1 week, every day message comes 645- 715 Players online, thats -200 :(

I dont want, that Hybrid die. I have Spend many Time on it. Plz GM and Admins help us that other player comes back :)

HYBRID I NEED YOU!!!!!!!!

Andras;2022120 said:

1 Years ago at the same time where i have log in at my German Play Time ^^, they message comes, 950 - 968 Players online.

Yesterdays and few days befor i logged on at the same time like last year and same month, i check it for 1 week, every day message comes 645- 715 Players online, thats -200 :(

I dont want, that Hybrid die. I have Spend many Time on it. Plz GM and Admins help us that other player comes back :)

nix is für immer :(

Stoltz

Sorceror

Andras;2022120 said:

You need a life, by the looks of it. Okay I didn't mean that - sorry. But people come and people go, that's life. Hybrid can't live forever, I mean this game is what? 10 years old... Maybe it's time for the game to die, or maybe it's time for the server to die.

Stoltz

Sorceror

Why? Because I said that. I don't personally think the server will die but everyone is so on to it. If everyone is going to say that the server is dying then well, the server will die.

Stop whine and play if you care.

Stoltz

Sorceror

Relax, don't get an heartattack. I just feel that most people are just complaining about that there are a few people on, ofcourse that could be the death of Hybrid if we are just going to sit and take it.

Stoltz;2022803 said:
Relax, don't get an heartattack. I just feel that most people are just complaining about that there are a few people on, ofcourse that could be the death of Hybrid if we are just going to sit and take it.

it's "dont have a heart attack" sir, and who the fuck has the right to say hybrid is dying, when the same amount of peeps have been on the last 3 yrs.

Stoltz

Sorceror

Diamond's Inc.;2022808 said:
it's "dont have a heart attack" sir, and who the fuck has the right to say hybrid is dying, when the same amount of peeps have been on the last 3 yrs.

Oh now you misinterpret me. I'm just saying if everyone is going to claim that the server is dying then the server will die then ofcourse, the server will die. Yes I know, not everyone is saying that the server will die, but alot of people are, if you read those previous posts then you will see that ALOT of people claims the server to be, more or less, dead.
And if you could read, then read my words saying that I DO NOT THINK THE SERVER WILL DIE :)

Thank you for raging on me, I have been waiting for this a quite some time and it has finally happen!

Jim Fisher

Wanderer

The server will never die as long as UO is still alive. People leave and join because they find another shard where their friends are etc. Hybrid may die and so might the players. 700+ players is an achievement bigger than any of us have ever achieved so quit complaining. Why people have gone to Delucia beats me. Its ugly and has like 3 shops. Since the beginning of UO players have sat around brit bank talking and selling. In my opinion Delucia should be made barren, or a dangerous place to be because it is destroying the tradition of UO.

CBW

Sorceror

Honestly I would like to see some big meteor hit Britain Bank & shatter it to pieces leaving a giant smoking crater. The fallout zone would be purely unguarded & maybe some extremely hard monster could just terrorize the area.
Make the guard-zone extend along the Main Gate wall line to the river so it basically divides the town & makes everyone appreciate East Britain Bank.

One can only wish:drool: