UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sadistic Intentions

Calm down tet...
so from your quote i can best assess your ambiguous life style doesn't chain you down to gender stereotypes. That's cool good for you - but remind me again how that makes fuck all a difference in UO? Either you field, duel or dungeon if none of the above are true not sure how your input matters. If you do any of those things i apologize and pray i see you more on the field. If i have seen you on the field your bravado > you, tone it down a notch or step up your game a notch.

so from your quote i can best assess your ambiguous life style doesn't chain you down to gender stereotypes. That's cool good for you - but remind me again how that makes fuck all a difference in UO? Either you field, duel or dungeon if none of the above are true not sure how your input matters. If you do any of those things i apologize and pray i see you more on the field. If i have seen you on the field your bravado > you, tone it down a notch or step up your game a notch.
Who are you?

uonewb

Page
LOL, sorry fellas...It would be sweet if my troll mode actually made people want to log on and kill me=/ it seems to just scare them more=/