UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sadistic Intentions

uonewb

Page
*waits for long dong to post the video of the one time he ever killed me, but then died 10 seconds later to a newly rezed mickey munday who had nothing but 10 of each reg and 2 explode pots*
ONE TIME I'VE EVER KILLED YOU, HA. ha ha ha ha.....and everyone else is delusional? whew, had me worried...

uonewb

Page
I thought uonewbs quit? or is he addicted to getting his ass raped by mickey?
oh RaRae, another forum warrior, tsk tsk tsk. Remember when you would just try over and over and over to 1v1 me, i think you got me once out of 100. During a skype call one time someone said that you should 1v1 me, You said " naw fuck that" lololol

tech.

Sorceror
rarae was in kbr so that automatically disqualifies him from being able to talk shit seriously

uonewbs is as bad if not worse than any kbr player so that makes him just as bad.

just saying, no offense guys.

uonewb

Page
rarae was in kbr so that automatically disqualifies him from being able to talk shit seriously

uonewbs is as bad if not worse than any kbr player so that makes him just as bad.

just saying, no offense guys.
heeeeeeeey, cmon now... lol. that's straight up fucked up ha! so it's like that bro????

tech.

Sorceror
if only you guys stopped fucked around and got an actual crew we would of stayed

uo was getting fun for a day or 2.

i'm actually sad af