UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sadistic Intentions

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
pat you need new material lol....

Better to have old material than no material.

First time I ever dueled this kid he got his ass handed to him for gold 6-2

After two months of doing nothing but alchy dueling and practicing while I literally did nothing and was hardly logged in I decided to give him a rematch because guess what.

" LAST TIME YOU GOT LUCKY IVE GOTTEN SO MUCH BETTER SINCE THEN YOU'RE SCARED OF ME AND YOU KNOW IF WE DUEL AGAIN YOU WILL LOSE"

So he gets a rematch and after all that practicing he got his ass handed to him AGAIN 6-2 and this time it took him over a week to pay up on his debt.

See the pattern here?

The definition of insanity is doing the same thing over again and expecting different results.

You kids are legit insane by that standard.

Keep practicing maybe one day you will reach the height of mickey munday.

Pat McGroin

Sorceror
*waits for long dong to post the video of the one time he ever killed me, but then died 10 seconds later to a newly rezed mickey munday who had nothing but 10 of each reg and 2 explode pots*

tech.

Sorceror
do you realize that uonewbs is never serious, and just trolls you for action?

he knows he is very bad at uo, he's just making the most of it in hybrids last year.

Guys can you take your childish arguing somewhere else. Its sad you guys spend so much time on the forums. Play the game. Stop spamming my post with garbage.

The Monk231

Wanderer
the only one that dosent play the game is you, mickey, tech, project 7, and amtothepm... only 2 of us in this thread actually play...