UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Safe zone rules

What to do with the duel pits?

• Option 1 - Restore all safezones including Del Pond

Votes: 80 50.0%
  • Option 2 - Restore all safezones EXCEPT Del Pond

Votes: 7 4.4%
  • Option 3 - Leave it the way it is (NO Safezones)

Votes: 27 16.9%
  • Option 4 - New Safezone/Pit system (read below)

Votes: 46 28.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Legbone

Wanderer
Re: Concerning the dueling system / Safe zone rules

After thinking about it, my vote would go #1... used to have a blast at del ponds, and with the absured amount of points that factioners have anyhow, i could really care less if someone gets points from sittin around. However if #4 was implemented, I would stand behind it and give it a chance.

The pre-casting situation is something you see anywhere though. I run around everywhere I go with mana drain pre-casted ready to remove someone's reflect. I ran outside of delucia the other day and was instantly hit by 5 ebolts that were pre-casted by reds. Also if it is not rediculously off screen you can see what spells are being casted from a distance anyways.

gaznox

Wanderer

I voted #1, however, #4 is definitely in the right direction. Thanks Advent for the poll.

make a say timer and a spam timer like every 15 minutes if someone has moved or sayed something they get kicked out of safe zone :D

Idk if it will work but Who knows and if they spam sa me thing there kicked

Option 4 FTW

Advent

Wanderer

You all have really good ideas about making an idle timer, but unfortunately, we would not be able to do that without coding the server. This can all be resolved without coding, and without an idle timer, but I want to avoid asking a developer to code the server because the more things we do to the server's code - the more that can go wrong, also it's about practicality. I still want this poll to get a few more results because it is only based upon 64 users out of our whole community. Anyone who uses these pits should have a say and anyone who doesn't use them - well... they really shouldn't be voting... but I know that a LOT more than 64 people use the duel pits. Give it more time to get a better sample size and we'll get to work.

Advent

Advent;1564670 said:
Anyone who uses these pits should have a say and anyone who doesn't use them - well... they really shouldn't be voting...

Agree. :D

Advent;1564670Anyone who uses these pits should have a say and anyone who doesn't use them - well... they really shouldn't be voting... but I know that a LOT more than 64 people use the duel pits.
Advent

100% agreeable I tried to make a post in the general forums where most of the UOG community glances at most of the time that simply said "go vote" but that got Trammeled for some odd reason. I am just trying to get people that not only have been following the original thread, since it has been closed, but opinions of players that don't normally go to the poll forums just to see what's going on. If people that aren't following this original thread do not know about what the vote is about it's going to be something that only the people that it pertains to care about. I would really like to get this out there and get the opinion of the entire shard. I am totally for vote number 1 but if it does not appeal to everyone that participates in making UOGamers what it is than I also want their votes / opinions as well.

I have also been AIMing people that I associate with on my buddy list encouraging them to vote as well. I have not been telling or pursuading them to vote in any particular direction have you; just the fact that their opinion is important and voting is the only way we will find out what the people perfer.

I am going to bed now but I will leave you with that and the fact that this portion of the game IS important to me and this is why I am pushing it so hard to vote for what is also important to you as the community as well.

Advent

Wanderer

Pill Puller-GL;1564714 said:
100% agreeable I tried to make a post in the general forums where most of the UOG community glances at most of the time that simply said "go vote" but that got Trammeled for some odd reason. I am just trying to get people that not only have been following the original thread, since it has been closed, but opinions of players that don't normally go to the poll forums just to see what's going on. If people that aren't following this original thread do not know about what the vote is about it's going to be something that only the people that it pertains to care about. I would really like to get this out there and get the opinion of the entire shard. I am totally for vote number 1 but if it does not appeal to everyone that participates in making UOGamers what it is than I also want their votes / opinions as well.

I have also been AIMing people that I associate with on my buddy list encouraging them to vote as well. I have not been telling or pursuading them to vote in any particular direction have you; just the fact that their opinion is important and voting is the only way we will find out what the people perfer.

I am going to bed now but I will leave you with that and the fact that this portion of the game IS important to me and this is why I am pushing it so hard to vote for what is also important to you as the community as well.

I have 0 forum mod abilities, so my hands are clean on the trammelization. We do need more opinions before I make any actions. I just think that getting the duel pits popular again is an extremely important aspect of our server, especially since it attracted so many players to our server in the first place. I'm not blind - I see how dueling has all but diminished as of late, and I'd hate to see it be forgotten by our server. I just feel like it's my job to help improve the server to the best of my abilities. Yes, I work for UOG as a volunteer, but ultimately, I work for the playerbase.

Advent

Kingllama

Knight

Advent;1564766 said:
I have 0 forum mod abilities, so my hands are clean on the trammelization. We do need more opinions before I make any actions. I just think that getting the duel pits popular again is an extremely important aspect of our server, especially since it attracted so many players to our server in the first place. I'm not blind - I see how dueling has all but diminished as of late, and I'd hate to see it be forgotten by our server. I just feel like it's my job to help improve the server to the best of my abilities. Yes, I work for UOG as a volunteer, but ultimately, I work for the playerbase.

Advent

Okay if you pay attetion it's rare to see one duel like every 5 minutes.Back when del pond was a afk zone for Factioners and trammel peeps there was atleast one every 5 minutes or more. soo i think that would help bring more to the server instead of having less then 1 thousand like around 970 Normally it would bring it back up in my opinion. If you brought back Del Pond just with a afk thing for like 30 minutes

Advent;1564670 said:
You all have really good ideas about making an idle timer, but unfortunately, we would not be able to do that without coding the server. This can all be resolved without coding, and without an idle timer, but I want to avoid asking a developer to code the server because the more things we do to the server's code - the more that can go wrong, also it's about practicality. I still want this poll to get a few more results because it is only based upon 64 users out of our whole community. Anyone who uses these pits should have a say and anyone who doesn't use them - well... they really shouldn't be voting... but I know that a LOT more than 64 people use the duel pits. Give it more time to get a better sample size and we'll get to work.

Advent

ccouldnt u do a system message in game a couple a times a day?

get more of the commuitys votes that way

Advent

Wanderer

FLICK-hybrid;1564832 said:

I could if you want to get a bunch of people voting that don't really use the pits.

FLICK-hybrid;1564832 said:

People that don't use the pits or PvP really shouldn't have any sayso, we don't want a bunch of banksitters voting and ruining polls, or i'm sure he would have already sent out the message. :D

Αυτό είναι μια καλή ιδέα fuckin αλλά πρέπει να σκεφτούμε pjo' σεθuρλυ από την όλο το aggree ι ότι ο κεντρικός υπολογιστής είναι πραγματικά καλοψημένος

Hate8

Wanderer

When is it going to be implanted?

Del pond was the shit :>

Rexrexrex

Wanderer

The ingame link that a GM just sent for this is broken :lol:

it was missing the l at the end

nuggers

Wanderer

- Restore all safezones including Del Pond 42 54.55%
man you guys are a bunch of fucking trammies.

ps. come fight me, i'm Bob and im at the del cow area

Status
Not open for further replies.