UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos v Razor

Whats better Sallos or Razor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Re: Sallos v Razor

-Covenant-;1819845 said:
whats more superior though about, i still dont understand

the targeting system for starters, targets arent lost with a misclicked heal over poison. just alot less buggy imo. remount hotkeys, you do not have to reset them to your new mount every time....it goes by the last mount u were on. wands are one hotkey not 3 like razor. its a smoother client. the map alone is worth using it. every rune book in your pack pops up as an "x" on your map, instead of opening a rune book, just double click the X in the map :)

drasked

Sorceror

JesseJane;1819876 said:
the targeting system for starters, targets arent lost with a misclicked heal over poison. just alot less buggy imo. remount hotkeys, you do not have to reset them to your new mount every time....it goes by the last mount u were on. wands are one hotkey not 3 like razor. its a smoother client. the map alone is worth using it. every rune book in your pack pops up as an "x" on your map, instead of opening a rune book, just double click the X in the map :)

To what extend do you still use razor?? when you need to restock you relog on razor or something?

Depends on what char i play and where i am going. I have the same set up for both razor and sallos. If i am going dungeoning i use razor, if i am going with a group in del ill use sallos, if i am soloing on the roads and random spots ill be using razor. I just cannot stand that every monster you run by on sallos will make a noise, and irl im deaf in one ear so i have to crank up the sound pretty loud to hear noises that i need.

Is razor serously winning this battel wtf?
sallos is much better then razor, the recalling system itself beats razor.

Sallos probably because Zippy was trippin acid when he made Razor, targets never work, and block heal works 40 percent of the time.

Sammich

Wanderer

Heavy Smoker;1820957 said:
Sallos probably because Zippy was trippin acid when he made Razor, targets never work, and block heal works 40 percent of the time.

Lets keep in mind that Sallos in a new client completely while razor works with software from 1997.

jorn

Sorceror

I would use Sallos in a heartbeat if my pc could run it well.

Everytime razor drops a fucking targ cursor for no reason I want to kick puppies.