UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Sallos v Razor

Whats better Sallos or Razor

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Dexter420

Sorceror
Re: Sallos v Razor

Testament;1823325 said:
Razor is winning because of two reasons, #1 - some of the people voting don't have a good enough PC to run Sallos and #2 - are too lazy/stupid to try to get it working.

But like some have said, PlayUO is by far superior.
had to quote this, did he get banned for cheating? lol

DaGongeKid

Sorceror

being one that is just moving over to sallos messen with a new macrolayout it is defanatly a nicer /smoother pvp client... though Razor is all around better for game weather its macroing out kegs organizers maroing resist ect...

FunkyMage!!

Squire

Sallos its better but i use razor on idocs because when i am with salos on idocs they fall and in my screen they do not

herakles

Sorceror

Anyone know why i run razor fine and ping like 40's - 50's
but
On sallos i get like ping of 300+ and lag spikes like crazy

I'm on vistas any help?

Sammich

Wanderer

Stides;1826768 said:
thats how it is in real life when youre riding a horse!

i kno right, i thought the same thing.. then I casted energy bolt..

then i logged out of razor forever

Sammich

Wanderer

herakles;1859075 said:
Anyone know why i run razor fine and ping like 40's - 50's
but
On sallos i get like ping of 300+ and lag spikes like crazy

I'm on vistas any help?

Have you tried turning off shadows, anti-aliasing, and turning on lockstep? you can find it under graphic options, click options on your paperdoll and go from there.

You can also close the sallos client once you get your UO window open if you prefer.

1st of all... if anyone here picked razor its because they are poor and have 250 mb of ram. Get a new pc dorks! stop playin in the past. sallos is so much smoother and more synch with the server then razor. and if you used it then youd know that and vote sallos...