UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SAVAGES!

C

cleananguss10

SAVAGES!

Alright, before I even begin my annoying rant I would like to apologize because this is going to be annoying and sound immature to a lot of you but it's starting to piss me off. First off, I see these damn Savages all the time camping the gate to come into and to leave Tenebrae and they are attacking EVERYONE they see whether it is a roleplayer or not (they claim to not attack roleplayers but it's a complete lie because they attack me continuously). That's totally against the RP rules of this shard because if you are a roleplayer you are supposed to let someone know you are about to attack them before you do so. Also, I added one of them to my party to try to talk it out with them and all they had to say was "we dont attack roleplayers" and then said "come back here and we will let you talk to us". So I go back to talk to them and what happens? I get attacked within 2 seconds of being there. None of them has said a word to me in-game before or after attacking me. I'd just like to say that if this is what roleplaying has come down to with the Savages then this is just ridiculous. They aren't even roleplaying! I mean I have seen them there multiple times camping the gate to attack everyone comming in. Granted, they never did chase me when I ran but that's not the matter. The matter is that they are breaking the RP rules of this shard and it's ruining the fun. Again, sorry for me ranting on and sounding immature but this is just really starting to piss me off. Anyway, thanks.

0mega

Wanderer
Re: SAVAGES!

Maybe they are RPing by doing this? Trying to prove something to Tenebrae?

Where are all the good RPers to stop them?

C

cleananguss10

0mega said:
Maybe they are RPing by doing this? Trying to prove something to Tenebrae?

Where are all the good RPers to stop them?

RPing isn't attacking on site and it's also against the rules. And there are no good RPers to stop them because RPing is honestly dead, no way around it. It's dead so I don't even know why I'm complaining.

kio123

Knight

it isnt rp but its not that much of a problem either. orcs do the same thing. they are not mounted and 2 non-rpers can take them out

C

cleananguss10

kio123 said:
it isnt rp but its not that much of a problem either. orcs do the same thing. they are not mounted and 2 non-rpers can take them out

Not exactly.....They had about 6-7 guys there and I believe 3 of them were mounted? Either way it doesn't matter, the RPing is dead.

kio123

Knight

mounted? then its their guild that died. mounitng is against their own rules
and rp isnt dead
people so love the word dead

kio123

Knight

well yea they attack on sight. doesnt matter if its rper or not and they dont even talk unless you say something insulting. and when you get into a fight they call their friends via guildchat as if they have cellphones. i guess they are just normal players alts who sometimes gets bored and decides to do a costumed g4nqing

nappaca

Sorceror

oh yah there another thing they where under attack tho to so you run up there was not a good idea to becouse i was there i was one of them attacking and i also have a char in the guild to

C

cleananguss10

then how come everytime i came back to talk to you you guys attacked me? and how come you are there many different times? this wasnt just once that it happened.

cleananguss10 said:
then how come everytime i came back to talk to you you guys attacked me? and how come you are there many different times? this wasnt just once that it happened.

Best not ask questions, savages are too "hardcore" for our understanding.

kio123

Knight

one of them was around my house the other day. he came checked my houses door as soon as he came and contininued to check from time to time if i got out
this isnt even non-rp savageship. this is lootery

Yar

Wanderer

look... we goto tenebrae to kill griefers. Believe me were rping because in our entire guild we dont use ethies (look at half u so called "rpers"). and incase u havent noticed if u goto our fort the npcs attack u on site so why shouldnt we? Im sure if u came up yelling HAIL SAVAGES I OFFER GOLD FOR SAFE PASSAGE we'd let you through. But does anybody do that? no all we do is get taunted.

hossil

Wanderer

Yar said:
look... we goto tenebrae to kill griefers. Believe me were rping because in our entire guild we dont use ethies (look at half u so called "rpers"). and incase u havent noticed if u goto our fort the npcs attack u on site so why shouldnt we? Im sure if u came up yelling HAIL SAVAGES I OFFER GOLD FOR SAFE PASSAGE we'd let you through. But does anybody do that? no all we do is get taunted.

You guys resed killed me about 10 times before going after the healer yesterday. Now, if that's a part of roleplaying then no wonder it's on its way down.

You wonder why you get taunted? Probably because you picked the wrong outlet for releasing all of that nerd-rage.

Anyways, when you guys act like this, I don't see you as roleplayers; I see you as a bunch of faggots. So don't expect any Old English or manners from me.

GG.

-(Klmonjin)

C

cleananguss10

ok yes your NPCs attack on site and so you think you should also....it's against the rules to do that. you aren't even RPing when you do this because i added one of you to my party to try to talk to you guys about this and the person said "come back here and talk to us" so i did and i was again attacked. i tried to talk to the person i added to my party again and he wouldnt answer, he just left.

kio123

Knight

you can just make the diffrance between a grief attack and roleplay attack. i wonder why they still wear their bone armors and spears

idiot know the rules before complaining....you can attack on site as long as words are spoken or the initial hit did not instantly kill you....also you are to assume that red rpers are there for a fight likewise with any red....

kio123

Knight

idiot rules are that you dont attack on sight to a roleplayer
rules are that you dont grief
you dont res kill
and dont ever make me see a word of "priest of tof" again dumbass delete it