UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SAVAGES!

~XCepturX~

Wanderer
Re: SAVAGES!

Personally, i don't get RP'ing and never will. It's like you guys walk around all day saying shit like, "Avast sire, a killer, smote thee!" and eat fish steaks every 15 minutes despite stamina because its "RP". It makes no sense to me, thats fun for you? Its creeping me out, so please stop. Enough of that talk, I'm really posting to say that if I was killed by a bunch of RP'ers i would lower my head in shame and know it was I who fucked up. I really don't care if your an RP and because they were RP too you expected some sort of "notice" for your impending death. Rule 1. DON'T EVER EXPECT ANYTHING FROM ANY 1 OR ANYTHING. A blue at brit bank may start attacking you for no reason, while you are blue, we live in a wierd world. RP's in this game have it tough, and despite the previous shit talking, I do hold a small reserve of respect for them doing their own thing. I may not get it, but they have fun, which is what counts. One day, I'd like to see a bunch of RP'ers get fed up with the PVP'ers shit and just go around pwning people for a day. "DOES THOU LIKETH THAT BITCH?!?!?!" *pwnt* (sorry this was long, i was bored and irritated)