UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

SAVAGES!

Re: SAVAGES!

omg.. if your red and evil attacking with no words is murder and makes sense Lay off. it doesnt make sense for blue good guys to not engage in words first, it does for a vmapire or skeleton.. * excuse me sir im going to kill you*

XIQJX

Wanderer

Savages are poorly roleplaying nubs, end of story. Now how about you all go find something else to whine about.

C

cleananguss10

Zirith_kienner said:
omg.. if your red and evil attacking with no words is murder and makes sense Lay off. it doesnt make sense for blue good guys to not engage in words first, it does for a vmapire or skeleton.. * excuse me sir im going to kill you*

i dont think you people get it. it is the REAL RPing rules of this shard to NOT attack on site if you are a RPer. and no, we dont expect them to say "excuse me sir im going to kill you", we expect them to be RPers and maybe use an emote to say "pulls out spear and gets ready for battle" or "eyes get eager for battle", etc. all we are asking is to follow the rules.

XIQJX

Wanderer

cleananguss10 said:
i dont think you people get it. it is the REAL RPing rules of this shard to NOT attack on site if you are a RPer. and no, we dont expect them to say "excuse me sir im going to kill you", we expect them to be RPers and maybe use an emote to say "pulls out spear and gets ready for battle" or "eyes get eager for battle", etc. all we are asking is to follow the rules.

/me Unzips pants and prepares for sexual intercourse

0mega

Wanderer

So the other day I went through the Tenebrae gate at WBB because that's the fastest way to get to a standard moongate (I was heading to Moonglow). As soon as I go through, I IMMEDIATELY get attacked by Booka or Booku or something. He kills me because I was on a nub character. I go res at the ankh nearby and he res kills me. I res again and he starts talking to me in Savagish... he gives me a tribal mask and explains that he killed and res killed me because I didn't have a mask on and that I scared him. Then, another character came through the gate and started fighting the Savage. They were both down to redline and I Cor Por'd the savage, killing him. Serves him right.

Savages REALLY need to rethink their RPing aspects. Right now, they're like a zergling PK guild with bone armor and tribal mask uniforms...

Damn't

Sorceror

After reading ALL of these posts, I have to agree with most of you, Savages are no longer a RP guild what-so-ever.. When i first started on this shard about 5 months back, they were RPers.. Now.. They are just PKs and that is it.. So i now treat them as such, I new ress them and kill their mounts every chance I get.. When i fight them, they use pots quite a bit... I was going to join the vikings once upon a time also.. Until I saw them lastweek allied with the savages ganking blues.. (There was like a party of 8-10 of them) *Yawns* But i'm not that interested in RP myself, was just curious how their little viking guild operates really..

People are quite sad when they have to bitch about a guild non stop its no wonder several guilds who were quite active and awsome go down the drain because several non rpers and rper have to bitch about every little thing they do wrong.

I mean the savages always have it bad because people see them as easy prey and are always ganked by abunch of flaming faggots. Honestly half the time people who go to kill them but fail and die are the ones who bitch most of the time and its very annoying.

jibjib333

Wanderer

Theres no point in crying over this gate attacking they just have no one to attack anymore i mean look as you can see orcs left Vikings are dead RcB stoped coming on Coalition i just dont see them.This sucks and i belive that is why they attacked you. So dont get mad at them its their only way to stay alive i say its good that Savages are still alive.

dead-eye

Knight

yea, i stopped rping like last month. kinda makes me sad. i was a viking.

the only time i really ganked with the savages was when a bunch of grifers were running through. we scared those asshats away real fast!

Peasant

Wanderer

I miss the orcs so much we use to fight along with the savages all the time but all of the orcs are on divinity but dont worry we will come back someday

Peasant

Wanderer

0mega said:
So the other day I went through the Tenebrae gate at WBB because that's the fastest way to get to a standard moongate (I was heading to Moonglow). As soon as I go through, I IMMEDIATELY get attacked by Booka or Booku or something. He kills me because I was on a nub character. I go res at the ankh nearby and he res kills me. I res again and he starts talking to me in Savagish... he gives me a tribal mask and explains that he killed and res killed me because I didn't have a mask on and that I scared him. Then, another character came through the gate and started fighting the Savage. They were both down to redline and I Cor Por'd the savage, killing him. Serves him right.

Savages REALLY need to rethink their RPing aspects. Right now, they're like a zergling PK guild with bone armor and tribal mask uniforms...
getting killed was your fault you were to damn lazy to use the normal gate so you went though the RP towns then get mad that you get killed by rpers? and just think of this if someone is SAVAGE do you think they would give you warning saying somthing like do you mind if we kill you? oh whats that you would mind? ok sorry for your time we will leave now *bows* No they would kill you on sight pure and simple sure they arnt as Rp as they use to be But dont expect them to have honor and stuff Also he most likely killed you because they wernt done looting Every rp guild would kill you if they wernt done.

0mega

Wanderer

Peasant said:
getting killed was your fault you were to damn lazy to use the normal gate so you went though the RP towns then get mad that you get killed by rpers? and just think of this if someone is SAVAGE do you think they would give you warning saying somthing like do you mind if we kill you? oh whats that you would mind? ok sorry for your time we will leave now *bows* No they would kill you on sight pure and simple sure they arnt as Rp as they use to be But dont expect them to have honor and stuff Also he most likely killed you because they wernt done looting Every rp guild would kill you if they wernt done.

I really didn't mind that he killed me, I get killed all the time, but an RPer res killing was way out of line.

Peasant

Wanderer

0mega said:
I really didn't mind that he killed me, I get killed all the time, but an RPer res killing was way out of line.
Well orcs actuly did the same thing if someone runs up and trys to loot before they done they kill em agian but if they wernt looting then they had no right to do that and shame on them