UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Seas near Britain Safe?

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
We have had reports of an attack at sea on the merchant ship, "The Morning Star". If you have any more news on this please report your findings here.

ne14pic

Sorceror
We kidnapped Terence if you want to finish the quest you must pay his ransom
and we are in international waters so don't think the gms will help YARRRRRR
Mia Wallace_5-4_20.39.jpg

april0395

Sorceror
Terrence had mutiny on his mind and thoughtlessly attacked the Captain and co-Captain of the Morning Star II. His death was warranted.

We continued on our journey to locate the remaining crew members of the Morning Star I, however, after following a false trail of breadcrumbs, we were taken over by aggressive pirateers and made to walk the plank.

yoda29369

Sorceror
we spoke to tertence he gave instructions but where to find these other said items/people our minds are blank at sea or on land

Sonntag

Sorceror
Found a second crew member, Bethany near Buccaneer's Den. She was only slightly more helpful than Terrence. Something about Sea Serpents apparently.

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
A recent message from the Captain of the Morning Star:

Thank thee for finding Terence and Bethany. I will send a rescue party forthwith and arrange lodgings for them at a local inn.

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
I did manage to kill 2 leviathans though today =D

..not sure if they were leftovers in open water, or part of this event thingy.

Sonntag

Sorceror
The Captain of the Morning Star has moved shop to the Inn in Britain. After speaking with him again he mentioned the last missing crew member, "Jacob" still thought to be lost. I took the information gathered so far to Captain Lucian at the castle and informed him of the incident to date. My deed done there I move on to find the last crew member.

yoda29369

Sorceror
tried speaking to the captain that was a waste of time .....but did find terence and bethany and searched every serpants hold post surrounded by water....killed everything that breathed air...even water ellies......still none the wiser on how to find jacob....and the captain in the castle dont say much either.........pretty vague treasure hunt really......

killed lots of leviathans, serpents, water eles, and stuff all over the sea, no clues or sight of anything useful. taking a break hours of sailing is exhausting

Sonntag

Sorceror
The search for the lost crew member "Jacob" has so far turned up nothing. Having crisscrossed the area of the sinking of the Morning Star and searched every island or landmass within range (and some quite a ways off the beaten path) I find myself at an impasse. At this stage I must assume the missing crew member has been truly lost at sea or has served as a tasty snack to some hungry creature. Regardless of the fate of the poor soul I continue to search the seas south of Britain for any sign as long as I can. Perhaps his body may be recovered yet for a proper burial at sea.

yoda29369

Sorceror
I am now wiloling to share knowledge and findings along the way if people wish it..btw where the bleedin hell is jacob..

KickerofAssets

Sorceror
I turned up nothing after several hours of roving and island hopping. If I find a large lump of Leviathan shit on an isle somewhere I'll let everyone know he was eaten XD