UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Seas near Britain Safe?

bilabong

Account Terminated
i come back to the location and a guard has been placed there Mabel the Guard does not talk though :(

april0395

Sorceror
" Based on his
knowledge so far, he believes the
serpents are drawing their power
somewhere in within the lost lands
and they are using the
pillars for more than just travel"

My guess is we need to figure out what else they are using the pillars for. :[

bilabong

Account Terminated
i went to brit too notice that the captain has moved back to the inn so i spoke to the captin who basically told me to go and speak to jacob.
After going to see Jacob he told me he was fighting against the creatures of the deep and the old Drunken Captain Sheamus was beside him???
i guess we now have to find sheamus..

april0395

Sorceror
JACOB:

LUCIAN:

yoda29369

Sorceror
after complaining in my earlier post i found nothing sweet fa nada zilch nought ,i found the invisible force ..earlier ......
how u ask dead easy I used the fkn force.. <<<<<<<<<<<< LMAO.......
in other words i got killed running from ophidians...and stumbled on a crystal sea serpant......whilst fighting it ....I stepped on it literally...
***holds head down in shame ***

ne14pic

Sorceror
after complaining in my earlier post i found nothing sweet fa nada zilch nought ,i found the invisible force ..earlier ......
how u ask dead easy I used the fkn force.. <<<<<<<<<<<< LMAO.......
in other words i got killed running from ophidians...and stumbled on a crystal sea serpant......whilst fighting it ....I stepped on it literally...
***holds head down in shame ***
Do or do not there is no shame