UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Seas near Britain Safe?

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
A recent message from Captain Lucian

Darosangs preparations are almost complete. He has reassembled the Tome of Sueacron and opened a vortex to the location of the power. In order for him to cast his powerful spell he needs your assistance with some ingredients. A list of these ingredients are available at the Citadel. Thank you for your help and hopefully this evil will be banished from our lands very soon.

Sonntag

Sorceror
There is a gate to the Citadel of the Darkened Sky in the throne room of Lord British. The Citadel itself is along the north coast east of Yew.

otimpyre

Sorceror
After Darosang returned he summoned a serpents pillar. And screamed you FOOLS TRIANGLEATION IS COMPLETE! We were surrounded by leviathin, serps, kraken. Soon crystal sea serpents began to appear. We then ran outside to catch Darosang and fought a grueling battle on the drawbridge. He summoned more and more sea monsters. But, in the end he fell. The pillar still remains.Pillar.png
Is this the end of our woes?
Darosang.png

april0395

Sorceror

yoda29369

Sorceror
ok people shamus ..............can be found at a boozer in jhelom called the horses head..........dont seem to say much maybe cause he's pissed as a fart...maybe u can get him to talk.....

otimpyre

Sorceror
Outta ideas I've tried everything I can think of to get more outta shamus even got drunk with him in hopes he would reveal more. Tried giving him every type of booze. Maybe a Johanna's hangover remedy?

Selene

Demise Staff Member
Staff member
A recent message from Captain Lucian:

It would appear that Darosang has fooled us all and was working with this evil force all along to take over Britain. I therefore am calling an emergency meeting with the citizens of Britannia to discuss our next steps. Our coastline is currently under attack, but the Royal Guards remains firm at this time. The meeting will be held at Britain Castle 7 pm of the eastern sun. ( Tomorrow 7pm est)