UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Seas near Britain Safe?

otimpyre

Sorceror
Image1.pngImage2.png
Sorry I missed some screens.
He goes on to say the problem is we don't know the keyword. We know Sueacron and Doracron but what word triggers this pillar.
We then had to find Shamus again and bring him to the castle he was suppose to be there but, was a no show. He had the clues we need.
I forget the word that triggered the pillar. But, we brought our boats and said the word. And ended up on the shore of the Crystal Caves. I had to leave but, others went on to fight and slay Orme the true menace behind the attacks on our shores.

Athena

Account Terminated
the great orme is dead wot crappy rewards once again..

You don't like it? Don't do it then.

Story arcs are not about the rewards, they are about participating and giving the community something to do other than the usual things in game. You got a heritage item that's not usually obtainable in game and are very rare (which is more than you would have got in the past). Not good enough for you? Then throw it away, or I'll gladly come and delete it for you.

Our staff put hours and sometimes days into creating things for players and this is the thanks they get? The greed of some people on this shard makes me sick.

yoda29369

Sorceror
i do personally give thanks to all the staff for events whatever the type.....**even though i died alot** but some evnts that have been created that take alot less time do seem to give better rewards.........but a suggestion i'd like to make when a long event like this happens.... is reward each segment to participating players..as event goes...as you could see in last event..when the final instructions where given the bad wagon opened.....so poeple who joined in the last phase possible could have earned higher rewards than the actual players who started from day one.....
would also like to thank the gm's during this event and others who think up these weird tasks they are confusing time costing,,,,,but christ they're good. ty

Athena

Account Terminated
i do personally give thanks to all the staff for events whatever the type.....**even though i died alot** but some evnts that have been created that take alot less time do seem to give better rewards.........but a suggestion i'd like to make when a long event like this happens.... is reward each segment to participating players..as event goes...as you could see in last event..when the final instructions where given the bad wagon opened.....so poeple who joined in the last phase possible could have earned higher rewards than the actual players who started from day one.....
would also like to thank the gm's during this event and others who think up these weird tasks they are confusing time costing,,,,,but christ they're good. ty

As I said, story arcs are not about the reward, it's about participating. You're always going to get the possibility of people joining last minute and we're certainly not going to be tracking everything everybody participating does just so some get better rewards than others, especially when some people were practically spoon fed clues.

There have been quests and story arcs where people get nothing and they can last for weeks, don't take part if you don't like the way we do things.

yoda29369

Sorceror
You don't like it? Don't do it then.

Story arcs are not about the rewards, they are about participating and giving the community something to do other than the usual things in game. You got a heritage item that's not usually obtainable in game and are very rare (which is more than you would have got in the past). Not good enough for you? Then throw it away, or I'll gladly come and delete it for you.

Our staff put hours and sometimes days into creating things for players and this is the thanks they get? The greed of some people on this shard makes me sick.
i do like it....so i will do it....thats the great thing about this shard..and the GM's and staff.................anyhow rant ends there..lol

ne14pic

Sorceror
the boss was a real tricky adversary .....to nearly an hour to kill him......but getting to him was a great task in its self..
Try the king of the sewers from two Halloweens ago, then bitch.
Please staff do not be discouraged by any remarks here and please continue shit like this, as it breaks up the monotony
Even if the reward was X pissing on my rug Big Lebowski style; I would still actively participate , even though it did tie the room together
As always TYVM Staff

bilabong

Account Terminated
I just wana say thanks i thought the event was a complete pain in the ass, it battered my head for hours. But made the game a damn sight more interesting for me when i was on so i just wana say thanks selene and everyone else who done the event. when is the next damn one! :)

otimpyre

Sorceror
Being part of something original-unique that not everyone got to see or do was reward enough for me. It forced me to break out of routines and venture out to areas I wouldn't normally go. I even stumbled across some areas I was unaware of. Thank you Demise staff for a very challenging adventure.I look forward to many more of your creative events. PS Naddict Evil Mazes are SICK! Should be some kinda Guinness world record category made for him.

ne14pic

Sorceror
Being part of something original-unique that not everyone got to see or do was reward enough for me. It forced me to break out of routines and venture out to areas I wouldn't normally go. I even stumbled across some areas I was unaware of. Thank you Demise staff for a very challenging adventure.I look forward to many more of your creative events. PS Naddict Evil Mazes are SICK! Should be some kinda Guinness world record category made for him.
No Naddict deserves a kick to the taint for those, as that man has induced more migraines in my life than anyone

otimpyre

Sorceror
I almost completed the Easter one this year. And as I got past each obstacle. I was more & more impressed at the complexity of his design. But, yeah he is an Evil man.