UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard Updates 30 August 2014

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
The following updates were applied to Hybrid Tonight:

• Addition of "Yew Wood" - This wood type can be found by using an axe on any tree
  • Addition of "Ash Wood" - This wood type can be found by using an axe on any tree
  • Addition of "Oak Wood" - This wood type can be found by using an axe on any tree
  • Addition of Runic Fletching tools for the three types of new wood (Yew, Ash and Oak)
  • Addition of Runic Dovteail Saws for the three new types of wood (Yew Ash and Oak)
  • Addition of Hybrid Mares - This mare is a special hybrid NPC and will spawn rarely and be very difficult to tame
  • Explosion potions were modified to make damage more linear across the spectrum
As of this time we're not sharing how to obtain the runic tools, they will not be obtained via Bulk Order Deeds, this information will be shared over time.

Many thanks go Suzy and Alkiser for their help with these changes... as well as those of you who helped on the test center (ryan.runuo.com,2593 - a setskill test center for Hybrid). We appreciate the player involvement on the test center.

EDIT: The only hint I am sharing - the first Hybrid Mare is in a "dungeon".

Thanks,
Ryan

Can we get a hint on how to obtain runic saws? We need to be able to compete as well, plus when it comes to information being withheld, a few people "find out" sooner then others.

The highest pot damage i got from a full hit (holding it) was 25.

I threw over 20 pots at myself to count the damage.

If you didnt mess with the bonus then it is 10+10+1d5

pot bonus random. That would mean the random d10 that EVERYONE has access to is what got lowered.

Boullerson

Sorceror
EDIT: The only hint I am sharing - the first Hybrid Mare is in a "dungeon".

Thanks,
Ryan[/QUOTE]

Wow Ryan, that hybrid mare was quite the challenge to tame. Several of us were with Pavilion this morning while he tamed his. I think it took him around 4 hours before It submitted. Great challenge brother. Keep up the great work with the shard!

S/F
Boullerson

Base Jumper

Traveler
Can I get clarification on hybrid mare spawn, is the spawn random (Like harrorwer)? Or is @ a fixed spawn site with a very long timer?

Ryan

UOGamers Founder
Staff member
The highest pot damage i got from a full hit (holding it) was 25.

I threw over 20 pots at myself to count the damage.

If you didnt mess with the bonus then it is 10+10+1d5

pot bonus random. That would mean the random d10 that EVERYONE has access to is what got lowered.

I'd hardly call that scientific but nonetheless all we did was:

• Explosion potions were modified to make damage more linear across the spectrum