UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Shard Updates 30 August 2014

Valentino

Sorceror
From a very old player's perspective, I really don't like the changes to explosion potions. I'm sure there are good reasons for it, but from my perspective it makes playing a dexxer much less fun and much less competitive, especially when soloing against groups. The range reduction and damage drop off seem too much in my opinion. I could go on, but from my perspective this is a bad change that just makes the increasingly marginalized dexxer class much less competitive.

Also, I'm not basing this on what I read, but what I've experienced in the field. It took me a few times of going out and scratching my head, thinking something was wrong with my connection or some other issue, until someone finally said that explosion potions had been changed. So my opinion is 100% based on field experience, for whatever that is worth.

I also agree with the previous comment that this impacts dexxers much more than mages -- mages can still use the wand crutch for incremental damage on the run, explo potions are all dexxers have.

Last edited:

| Destroyer |

Sorceror
From a very old player's perspective, I really don't like the changes to explosion potions. I'm sure there are good reasons for it, but from my perspective it makes playing a dexxer much less fun and much less competitive, especially when soloing against groups. The range reduction and damage drop off seem too much in my opinion. I could go on, but from my perspective this is a bad change that just makes the increasingly marginalized dexxer class much less competitive.

Also, I'm not basing this on what I read, but what I've experienced in the field. It took me a few times of going out and scratching my head, thinking something was wrong with my connection or some other issue, until someone finally said that explosion potions had been changed. So my opinion is 100% based on field experience, for whatever that is worth.

I also agree with the previous comment that this impacts dexxers much more than mages -- mages can still use the wand crutch for incremental damage on the run, explo potions are all dexxers have.
Did I miss something? Decrease in range?? Did they seriously decrease the range at which it can be thrown at an opponent???