UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

• Yes

Votes: 69 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 146 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Should Dynasty have its own faction?

Lafable;1328899 said:
Sorry man but you are fucked in the head. Maybe you just don't see us play very often or something I just don't know. Only for the past week have been consistantly able to get more than 5 people on at a time.

You guild has numbers as well as people who tag along. We dont care, we fought dream team out numbered, we'll fight >E< outnumbered and we'll fight you guys out numbered, but either way you(guild or not) do have numbers.

lafable said:
It must suck having a 2 man guild because no one wants to pvp with CJ except for you.

I like CJ and Ju Sak :)

They both know what their doing on the field and don't RAGE every time they die or someone misses a dump. They go out to have FUN on the VIDEOGAME they play. I've fielded with both of them and their good guys. Just like most of the people in dynasty cept for a select FEW.

Dendei

Wanderer

All dynasty does is bola gank. Last night when all the CoM logged off coincidentally we got into a 5v5 with them fiedling and raped them all around magincia, yew and brit, they came back 3 or 4 times and yes they killed 3 of us one battle but the rest we won hands down. Dynasty aint shit but a zerg now.

And yes for those who are wondering, yeah after at del pond they went along as we predicted and said we outnumbered them.

Dendei;1329027 said:
All dynasty does is bola gank. Last night when all the CoM logged off coincidentally we got into a 5v5 with them fiedling and raped them all around magincia, yew and brit, they came back 3 or 4 times and yes they killed 3 of us one battle but the rest we won hands down. Dynasty aint shit but a zerg now.

And yes for those who are wondering, yeah after at del pond they went along as we predicted and said we outnumbered them.

rofl... this comeing from the guy that offscreens the second his reflect bounces... Don't come crying cause you can't adapt..ie run fast enough..

Suil who's your faction char?

I've fielded with them a few times and they've never raged that hard.

Mico

Sorceror

Only takes about your 3rd try this week to get towns. I mean 3 tries in 1 week = wow 30+ hours of guarding?

Sorry, our current CL is a noob in training. Dream team only had 7 people yesterday.

Bubbster;1328929 said:
Talking shit while you're in Dream Team...HAHAHAHAHAHA...Stides I just never understood how out of all the people on the server you could talk shit. You've always been in guilds that either zerg or househide like a big. Yes as of right now I will admit dynasty has been zerging but we still go out, 2 or 3 deep when the numbers on...doesn't matter if we have 2 or 6 people..we still go out.

And then we have Dapper Dan, I don't need to say anything more about that kid he's just as pathetic as the comments he makes.
First of all, ur guild is just as big of a zerg as Dream Team, u think just because there are 10 SL on that they are all in Dream Team, thats not the case, all bigger guilds have nut huggers..... if the guild Stides is in is such trash, why dont we set up a gauntlet? show some real skill, i would imagine our first 2 guys would plow through ur whole guild. U talk alot of shit about this and that...how we use tamers, yet u have a member by the name of 613, you like to bash stides because he house hides, but i would be willing to put 5 mil on him that he would ass rape u 1v1 field, and ull reply that u only group fight....and about u goin out 2 or 3 deep? ur full of shit......ive never seen u guys come outa pits and fight us when we have more than u guys........

Mystical-hybrid;1328970 said:
try looking.. my and zemus have going fielding 2v5 foir the last week... and i am sure the other have
i havent seen u or zemus this week except at del ponds and at com base with the other 20 CoM......

Mico

Sorceror

JesseJane;1329124 said:
First of all, ur guild is just as big of a zerg as Dream Team, u think just because there are 10 SL on that they are all in Dream Team, thats not the case, all bigger guilds have nut huggers..... if the guild Stides is in is such trash, why dont we set up a gauntlet? show some real skill, i would imagine our first 2 guys would plow through ur whole guild. U talk alot of shit about this and that...how we use tamers, yet u have a member by the name of 613, you like to bash stides because he house hides, but i would be willing to put 5 mil on him that he would ass rape u 1v1 field, and ull reply that u only group fight....and about u goin out 2 or 3 deep? ur full of shit......ive never seen u guys come outa pits and fight us when we have more........

i havent seen u or zemus this week except at del ponds and at com base with the other 20 CoM......

Man fukk you Jesse Jane, Why you gotta make them look bad? Asshole.
Hey guys, can you have Mystical review my UO Application? Or we can play 1v1 all day. Where I'll beat everyone in your guild 1v1 and then delete the stone. Accept my challenge? 1v1 (whole guild) Grab a number and wait to be serve!

JesseJane;1329124 said:

well i don't know what to tell u.... tbh i have only seen you once or twice in the last week...

Mico;1329130 said:
Man fukk you Jesse Jane, Why you gotta make them look bad? Asshole.
Hey guys, can you have Mystical review my UO Application? Or we can play 1v1 all day. Where I'll beat everyone in your guild 1v1 and then delete the stone. Accept my challenge? 1v1 (whole guild) Grab a number and wait to be serve!

this one made me laugh irl...

Mystical-hybrid;1329138 said:
well i don't know what to tell u.... tbh i have only seen you once or twice in the last week...

stay outa the grey screen and off of ur banksitter and u might see me :) i dont hang out at del ponds much, randoms like to pull my bar and use skill to click it an hour later.

Dendei

Wanderer

Mystical-hybrid;1329034 said:
rofl... this comeing from the guy that offscreens the second his reflect bounces... Don't come crying cause you can't adapt..ie run fast enough..

wtf are u talkin about noob, i aint cryin, we won. Dont come cryin cuz your guild cant fight witthout bolas or numbers.

Megumi

Wanderer

JesseJane;1329143 said:
stay outa the grey screen and off of ur banksitter and u might see me :) i dont hang out at del ponds much, randoms like to pull my bar and use skill to click it an hour later.

I wasn't looking at guild titles last night. I was looking at Drewrok Erstok... It counted 19 out front of the base alone.
+ Guards
+ Non-evil SL
+ Evil SL out of range of my tracking.

We had 20-25, 7 Dynasty, some John's Posse and some randoms.

Your guards failed.

You tried to EQ us on blue CoM, that failed.

You ran out of ideas and time.

Epic fail.

JesseJane said:
randoms like to pull my bar and use skill to click it an hour later.

HEY!! Fucking I do that.. :D

JesseJane (again) said:
i would imagine our first 2 guys would plow through ur whole guild.

Calm down Jesse, your not that good..

Trust.

Mico said:

Hi who the fuck are you? :confused:

DapperDan said:
wanna die to me 1v1 again?

Shut up.

Teh Money Shot;1329162 said:
HEY!! Fucking I do that.. :D

Calm down Jesse, your not that good..

Trust.

never said i was one who could do it..........but i know at least 3 that could :)

Marbelou

Knight

DementedJester;1329158 said:
I wasn't looking at guild titles last night. I was looking at Drewrok Erstok... It counted 19 out front of the base alone.
+ Guards
+ Non-evil SL
+ Evil SL out of range of my tracking.

We had 20-25, 7 Dynasty, some John's Posse and some randoms.

Your guards failed.

You tried to EQ us on blue CoM, that failed.

You ran out of ideas and time.

Epic fail.

I WAAS DER U R RITE

Status
Not open for further replies.