UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

• Yes

Votes: 69 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 146 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Marbelou

Knight
Re: Should Dynasty have its own faction?

at the end it was funny, cuz someone was counting the minutes when there was like 10 mins left, and thwy were to pussy to all run and maybe even get them so only few ppl ran and died instantly... and everyone else just stood there doing absolutely nothing

Havok-hybrid

Sorceror

Kenichi-;1328788 said:
He wasnt CL tho...Special thanks to my nigga Concept of Mind for getting us towns. And good job everyone who helped. Now dynasty has a new goal..get the remaining towns.. :tup:

yes.. can't beleive this shit got to 5 pages before i decided to look at it. to all the flamers out there i.e dendei and some sl, fuck off k. The SL could have taken the sigs if they were smart about it, which they werent of course, but what else is new?. and i voted yes.. we deserve our own faction so we can officially beat the game npnp.

godofsoap

Wanderer

Dendei you fuckin retard, this one is for you.

Last night we had 4 people when we fought you. Not 5.

You off screen when we cast lightning on your reflect. (more than once no less).

You had more than 5. I counted 6 when I died.

Keep up the lies, you sure look tough. You're almost as bad as ghost for lying out your ass.

When you have the balls to stay on screen let me know and you wont get bola tamed. Untill then your getting fucked with scrub.

Mico

Sorceror

U R new to UOG or banksit all day talking random shiet on forum if you don't know my name TBH.. I'm like Jenifer Lopez if UOG was Hollywood. That famous baby. K thx!

Megumi

Wanderer

Mico;1329245 said:
U R new to UOG or banksit all day talking random shiet on forum if you don't know my name TBH.. I'm like Jenifer Lopez if UOG was Hollywood. That famous baby. K thx!

TBH until you started posting on the dream team shit talk threads, i didn't even know you existed.

Mico

Sorceror

Damn, I need to advertise my name more then. Shiet! And you are?

Mico;1329264 said:
Damn, I need to advertise my name more then. Shiet! And you are?

hes a forum warrior who plays once a month but talks shit 342 days of the year.

Megumi

Wanderer

JesseJane;1329273 said:
hes a forum warrior who plays once a month but talks shit 342 days of the year.

i've been playing again for like 2 months.

I've just not got the sort of free time i used to have.

Havok-hybrid;1329285 said:
i'd put money on gin over jj

if i can find someone to put money on me, ill do it :)

DementedJester;1329294 said:
i've been playing again for like 2 months.

I've just not got the sort of free time i used to have.

less time playing, more time brushing teeth.

Suil Ban;1329310 said:
BRITASH PEPLE HAVE BAD TEATH RITE JEASSEJAEN???????????????

LOL THAT IS FUNNY~~~~~~~~~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Lud and I have a private love affair going, please keep your comments to yourself.

Lafable;1329244 said:
Dendei you fuckin retard, this one is for you.

Last night we had 4 people when we fought you. Not 5.

You off screen when we cast lightning on your reflect. (more than once no less).

You had more than 5. I counted 6 when I died.

Keep up the lies, you sure look tough. You're almost as bad as ghost for lying out your ass.

When you have the balls to stay on screen let me know and you wont get bola tamed. Untill then your getting fucked with scrub.

quoted for truth.. quit running offscreen and we will quit bolaing...but wait.. yall can't take a dump so screw that...

Mystical-hybrid;1329360 said:
quoted for truth.. quit running offscreen and we will quit bolaing...but wait.. yall can't take a dump so screw that...

bola ur little hearts out! it makes some people freak out and then uve won the fight....

LilGuy

Sorceror

JesseJane;1328869 said:
are u serious?

dont ever say that again...are you serious?!!? Outnumbered is a word you've defined....are YOU serious?

DapperDan

Sorceror

coldblood;1329111 said:
uhh
how often did i die to you 1v1?
once....
and how often did u to me 1v1?
more than once :/

No, you called in ur brazilian buddy, 2v1 :\ but what ever rationalization you come up with is fine with me. L2P Dogggggg

Status
Not open for further replies.