UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

• Yes

Votes: 69 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 146 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Should Dynasty have its own faction?

Stides;1329677 said:
Ok whats easier? Sitting in a stack holding down random orange? Or being the people that have to kill that stack without being able to use area effect spells or bladespirits or anything.

You can say pick them off 1 by 1 but it doesnt work when you pick 1 off and lose 1 of your own to 18 ebolts (not exagerating) hitting him.

How else do you overcome that other then having more people?? Tell me wise strategist.

So your problem is a stack of players?

That is fucking hillarious

I'd tell you what i would do in that situation, but then you'll do it, and I'd rather you continue to suck and watch as my faction kills you with a stack of players.

rofl. What a knee slapper.

Bubbster

Wanderer

JesseJane;1329124 said:
First of all, ur guild is just as big of a zerg as Dream Team, u think just because there are 10 SL on that they are all in Dream Team, thats not the case, all bigger guilds have nut huggers..... if the guild Stides is in is such trash, why dont we set up a gauntlet? show some real skill, i would imagine our first 2 guys would plow through ur whole guild. U talk alot of shit about this and that...how we use tamers, yet u have a member by the name of 613, you like to bash stides because he house hides, but i would be willing to put 5 mil on him that he would ass rape u 1v1 field, and ull reply that u only group fight....and about u goin out 2 or 3 deep? ur full of shit......ive never seen u guys come outa pits and fight us when we have more than u guys........

1) I have NEVER complained about tamers in general, just the fact that your guild has to use them in set up fights is what I was trying to get across. I'd happily do a set up fight with NO mares involved...just players. Talk to us when you decide to do it.
2) I'd 1v1 St.Ides ANYDAY...I would not care if I won or lost but I would do it, I'm not gonna chicken out like that. So far St Ides has not aimed me or talked about it so I wouldn't do it. Why do you talk shit your like guild is everything jessejane? 2 members would plow through us? You're fucking retarded if you think that Jesse. Like I mentioned before we're not the best...but at least we're not trash.
3) You're an idiot in other threads I offered 1v1's all the time. I don't give a fuck if I win or die, I play this game. I offered you one, mico and now Stides...get in contact and I'll be happy to do it.
4) Obviously we can 3v3 since we've won 3v3 tournaments before and obviously we still do it on the field. To be honest it's harder to control a huge group compared to a smaller a group. Ask mikey, mystical, 613, havok or anybody else, even if it's two of us WE go out and field. You NEVER see it because you log on at night after work when a lot of the guild members are on also.
5) The reason I say Dream Team zergs because tbh, before CoM got all these members you guys were just rolling 12-15 deep constantly.
6) Sure put down 5 million on our 1v1, I don't have 5 million to pay up so yeah.

Megumi

Wanderer

karmagettie1;1329941 said:
613 died to my group today and we havent played for 8 months. Your post is void

You haven't played 8 months,

coldblood

Knight

Stides;1329425 said:
wanna 1v1?

sure thing :) but i wont be on the next 2 days.
hit me up on aim on sunday or something: bumbumrolle

im really sorry i typed the "wanna househide?", but it's like my fingers are typing that automatically when i see an old member of E...no offense

coldblood

Knight

A Walrus;1330006 said:
ju sak rages hard when drunk

what the fuck.... i dont rage when im drunk, im very relaxed when im drunk, except im in james vent and make fun of him :)

Dendei

Wanderer

Lafable;1329244 said:
Dendei you fuckin retard, this one is for you.

Last night we had 4 people when we fought you. Not 5.

You off screen when we cast lightning on your reflect. (more than once no less).

You had more than 5. I counted 6 when I died.

Keep up the lies, you sure look tough. You're almost as bad as ghost for lying out your ass.

When you have the balls to stay on screen let me know and you wont get bola tamed. Untill then your getting fucked with scrub.

Wow, you must have downsyndrome. Heres who you had k, you had: Concept of mind, 613, Uamek, Daz and Teknique.
I had: Dendei, Bob Barker, Lament, Cipher Pol 9 and Odium.

so which one are u gonna deny being tehre and which one are u gonna add to my 5? Its actualy kind of funny because after we killed you someone in channel said "watch, they are gonna say we zerged them" and look what you guys are saying.

Not just that you guys use Krrios, you should be able to kill us 2v5 with all them autoheals n shit.

You guys are SUCH trash. Its times like this when i wish i recorded a packet video to shut you the fuck up.

-Mikey-

Wanderer

Dendei;1330079 said:
Wow, you must have downsyndrome. Heres who you had k, you had: Concept of mind, 613, Uamek, Daz and Teknique.

so which one are u gonna deny being tehre and which one are u gonna add to my 5? Its actualy kind of funny because after we killed you someone in channel said "watch, they are gonna say we zerged them" and look what you guys are saying.

Not just that you guys use Krrios, you should be able to kill us 2v5 with all them autoheals n shit.

You guys are SUCH trash. Its times like this when i wish i recorded a packet video to shut you the fuck up.

YOU do cry a whole hell of lot. makes me [e giggle

also still waiting for that set up

coldblood

Knight

Dendei;1330079 said:

i usually dont agree with lafable, but dendei, you seriously are a newb

Dude, you guys fucking suck.
Dynasty rapes your fucking ugly ass faces.
None of you have ever been good at UO who just started playing.
The only people i have any UO respect for is people that i've played against a long time ago, and no not anyone in E. or di. sorry stides. Fuck you jessejane, you suck at UO jesus christ you were in what David Gilmores turret guild with a gy house who vanished once it was demo'd?
YOU ALL HAVE NO TALENT I DONT EVEN PLAY AND I KNOW THIS JESUS
(this comment doesnt pertain to the people i have played against and thought had skill, just ask me ill tell you)

<3
Me.

I WAS TOLD MY POST SUCKED IN THAT TERMS
YOU ALL STILL FUCKING SUCK AT THIS GAME OWNED I WILL DUEL FOR MILZ I GET MY TAMER

Dendei

Wanderer

coldblood;1330124 said:
1v1?
2v2?
3v3?
4v4?
u still only use a dexer and talk shit?
hahaha

What are you talking about? that clearly shows how much you play on the field, your obviously just a forum pvper.
When was dendei a dexer?!?!?!?

coldblood

Knight

im sure u mentioned yourself playing a dexer before in another thread.
but hey, if u dont play a dexer, lets do the setups?
your choice, 1v1-4v4....

Status
Not open for further replies.