UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

Should Dynasty have its own faction?

• Yes

Votes: 69 32.1%
  • No

Votes: 146 67.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Stides40oz

Knight
Re: Should Dynasty have its own faction?

DementedJester;1329158 said:
I wasn't looking at guild titles last night. I was looking at Drewrok Erstok... It counted 19 out front of the base alone.
+ Guards
+ Non-evil SL
+ Evil SL out of range of my tracking.

We had 20-25, 7 Dynasty, some John's Posse and some randoms.

Your guards failed.

You tried to EQ us on blue CoM, that failed.

You ran out of ideas and time.

Epic fail.
Yea well you always need more people to raid then guard. And tbh the #1 thing that fucked us is that you guys stacked to close to town and we couldnt load up chain spells without getting derailed by ebs.

So good job but dont act like youre hot stuff because all you did is sit a eb turret. But it was fun non the less.

LilGuy;1329392 said:
dont ever say that again...are you serious?!!? Outnumbered is a word you've defined....are YOU serious?
dont u sit in the pits and talk trash to people who are outside of the pits?
Stides;1329429 said:
Yea well you always need more people to raid then guard. And tbh the #1 thing that fucked us is that you guys stacked to close to town and we couldnt load up chain spells without getting derailed by ebs.

So good job but dont act like youre hot stuff because all you did is sit a eb turret. But it was fun non the less.

exactly, they did a good job i do admit. but heh, they actlike theyre gonna still have sigs in a week :)

Stides40oz

Knight

JesseJane;1329437 said:
dont u sit in the pits and talk trash to people who are outside of the pits?

exactly, they did a good job i do admit. but heh, they actlike theyre gonna still have sigs in a week :)

if mag had silver it would of been a lot different

Sehkata

Sorceror

I AM THE BEST EVER AND I WILL BRING THE JUGGERNAUT OUT OF RETIREMENT SINCE WE HAVE TOWNS! OMGOMGOMG FACTION RUNIC WAR HAMMER... LOLOL... IM THE JUGGERNAUT BITCH.

P.S. sex?

Stides;1329429 said:
Yea well you always need more people to raid then guard.

maybe if you're in a scrub guild

i don't recall that ever being an issue for rage.

-Mikey-

Wanderer

Dendei;1329027 said:
All dynasty does is bola gank. Last night when all the CoM logged off coincidentally we got into a 5v5 with them fiedling and raped them all around magincia, yew and brit, they came back 3 or 4 times and yes they killed 3 of us one battle but the rest we won hands down. Dynasty aint shit but a zerg now.

And yes for those who are wondering, yeah after at del pond they went along as we predicted and said we outnumbered them.

4v4 or 5v5 set up???

-Mikey-

Wanderer

Mico;1329059 said:
Only takes about your 3rd try this week to get towns. I mean 3 tries in 1 week = wow 30+ hours of guarding?

Sorry, our current CL is a noob in training. Dream team only had 7 people yesterday.

7 people of the 30 plus sl

-Mikey-

Wanderer

JesseJane;1329124 said:
First of all, ur guild is just as big of a zerg as Dream Team, u think just because there are 10 SL on that they are all in Dream Team, thats not the case, all bigger guilds have nut huggers..... if the guild Stides is in is such trash, why dont we set up a gauntlet? show some real skill, i would imagine our first 2 guys would plow through ur whole guild. U talk alot of shit about this and that...how we use tamers, yet u have a member by the name of 613, you like to bash stides because he house hides, but i would be willing to put 5 mil on him that he would ass rape u 1v1 field, and ull reply that u only group fight....and about u goin out 2 or 3 deep? ur full of shit......ive never seen u guys come outa pits and fight us when we have more than u guys........

yuo are crying caus ewe have had numbers for a few days. that mekes me [e giggle. it doesnt matter if they have your guild tag or not as long as they are in your vent they counts as your boys. and it has been proven over and over again that stides is trash

Megumi

Wanderer

Stides;1329429 said:

Why the fuck would you cast chain spells on a stack of 20 people?

Stides40oz

Knight

DementedJester;1329605 said:
Why the fuck would you cast chain spells on a stack of 20 people?

Ask someone what happened the last UNSUCCESSFUL com guard to find the answer to that.

Stides40oz

Knight

-Mikey-;1329553 said:
yuo are crying caus ewe have had numbers for a few days. that mekes me [e giggle. it doesnt matter if they have your guild tag or not as long as they are in your vent they counts as your boys. and it has been proven over and over again that stides is trash
Lol mikey dont i dominate you 1v1 stfu

Megumi

Wanderer

Stides;1329672 said:
Ask someone what happened the last UNSUCCESSFUL com guard to find the answer to that.

The stack didn't have close to 20 people the time that actually worked.

Stides40oz

Knight

MemphisWade;1329467 said:
maybe if you're in a scrub guild

i don't recall that ever being an issue for rage.

Ok whats easier? Sitting in a stack holding down random orange? Or being the people that have to kill that stack without being able to use area effect spells or bladespirits or anything.

You can say pick them off 1 by 1 but it doesnt work when you pick 1 off and lose 1 of your own to 18 ebolts (not exagerating) hitting him.

How else do you overcome that other then having more people?? Tell me wise strategist.

Stides40oz

Knight

DementedJester;1329676 said:
The stack didn't have close to 20 people the time that actually worked.

well we'll never know cuz you guys were smart and didnt let us out of guardzone. kudos

Status
Not open for further replies.