UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should 'target share' steam macros be allowed in pvp?

Should 'target share' steam macros be allowed in pvp?

• Total voters

Mister Pink

Squire
Enforceable by reviewing guild journal messages? Any other ideas to prevent this or ways for staff to detect it if its deemed illegal?

Last edited:

Akka

Sorceror
if they dont have time to enforce afk resource gathering shit, they wont have time to read guild journal messages, sadly. Still voted no.

JlM

Wanderer
No one cares, just cheat like them or die. Hz isnt the only one using target share, they arnt the only ones using gate bots, they arnt the only ones AFKing and auto scripting everything. Staff does not give 1 fuck. If they did, it would take like 2 seconds to figure out who is doing these things.

Come on, staff hasnt even spoke about it and its been going on for over 2 years.

Mister Pink

Squire
Even if we kept telling you we dont use such a thing you would still be thinking we are because it gives you guys an excuse

I refuse to engage in a debate about my guild vs your guild. This thread is about whether target share should be allowed in pvp or not and if there is a way to enforce it. IMO it ruins the pvp experience and before it gets to a point where every guild starts to use it and it becomes the normal operating procedure Id like to see what the community thinks about it. Also maybe it will be enough to show staff that its something collectivally that isn't a healthy part of pvp experiance and something demise as a whole would like to see eliminated. Don't vote based on my guild affiliation or your guild affiliation, but on whether you really want 'target share' as part of your pvp experience. Thanks.

Mister Pink

Squire
No one cares, just cheat like them or die. Hz isnt the only one using target share, they arnt the only ones using gate bots, they arnt the only ones AFKing and auto scripting everything. Staff does not give 1 fuck. If they did, it would take like 2 seconds to figure out who is doing these things.

Come on, staff hasnt even spoke about it and its been going on for over 2 years.

See above post.

JlM

Wanderer
See above post.
I don't understand what above post means. Im saying staff does not care. The things people are doing afk and script wise are 100% against the rules, its not even a little bit right.

Enough people have been complaining for long enough, nothing has happened.

The only way things get changed here is if someone besides, hmm cant think of a word for people who hold favor, start abusing tactics, then it will be nerfed.

Loler

Page
What is target share? been here 4 months never used this thing once. All i ever hear is you making excuses. Someone calls a target and i bomb on the target are you really that slow that you cant get on the target thats being called?

Mister Pink

Squire
I don't understand what above post means. Im saying staff does not care. The things people are doing afk and script wise are 100% against the rules, its not even a little bit right.

Enough people have been complaining for long enough, nothing has happened.

I don't think anyone has specifically complained about it, where it is the only item being discussed. Even though I agree they would have to be living under a rock not to know about it. Maybe its a waste of time on my part, but as much time as I have put in here I feel I'd try giving some user feedback as opposed to what most people do. Just get frustrated with the shard and say f it. I agree the lack of staff input is annoying. Especially since its a negotiated feature that's currently disabled.

JlM

Wanderer
I don't think anyone has specifically complained about it, where it is the only item being discussed. Even though I agree they would have to be living under a rock not to know about it. Maybe its a waste of time on my part, but as much time as I have put in here I feel I'd try giving some user feedback as opposed to what most people do. Just get frustrated with the shard and say f it. I agree the lack of staff input is annoying. Especially since its a negotiated feature that's currentpy disabled.

I 100% agree with you.

Slugworth

Squire
So to be clear. One group of people dominates the other and the lesser group calls the other one "trash". Hmm hmm
The tactics are trash, there was a reason spellweaving on osi wasn't this rigged because OSI had the right casting. So like I said, RunUo casting + Spellweaving is broken as fuck. And I barely play so I could care less on which group dominates who. But in all fairness i'm still happy to know I can login rarely and show you or anyone else in HZ that they are trash.

Mister Pink

Squire
Not really, I find it laughable that people keep bitching about this and that instead of adapting

I will give an example that I have used before, but works fittingly well in the current situation. I played a free to play fps, that was incredible. Then aimbot became rampant and was used everywhere. I had a choice. Constantly die to aimbot and be ok with that, download aimbot and play a gimped version of a previously awesome game, or quit. Can you guess what option I chose?

I'm only asking for staff's input on this. I mean the server disabled the target share in steam for a reason right? Will this loophole be closed or no?

Winning has nothing to do with it. Losing has nothing to with it. Otherwise we would have already "adapted" as you put it. The problem is "adapting" means accepting a shittier version of pvp than was previously available. Now I see and understand the resistince people had when Steam was introduced.

If we have already crossed the Rubicon on this then staff should let us know so we can take action accordingly.