UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should 'target share' steam macros be allowed in pvp?

Should 'target share' steam macros be allowed in pvp?

• Total voters
I will give an example that I have used before, but works fittingly well in the current situation. I played a free to play fps, that was incredible. Then aimbot became rampant and was used everywhere. I had a choice. Constantly die to aimbot and be ok with that, download aimbot and play a gimped version of a previously awesome game, or quit. Can you guess what option I chose?

I'm only asking for staff's input on this. I mean the server disabled the target share in steam for a reason right? Will this loophole be closed or no?

Winning has nothing to do with it. Losing has nothing to with it. Otherwise we would have already "adapted" as you put it. The problem is "adapting" means accepting a shittier version of pvp than was previously available.
Couldnt have said it better myself and is why I dont use that gay ass heal friend macro and still cross heal better than most of the retards that do.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
The tactics are trash, there was a reason spellweaving on osi wasn't this rigged because OSI had the right casting. So like I said, RunUo casting + Spellweaving is broken as fuck. And I barely play so I could care less on which group dominates who. But in all fairness i'm still happy to know I can login rarely and show you or anyone else in HZ that they are trash.

I don't really see what OSI casting and Wind has anything to do since the casting reduction applies the same exact fucking way here.

Slugworth

Squire
I don't really see what OSI casting and Wind has anything to do since the casting reduction applies the same exact fucking way here.
I guess you are just retarded. "RunUo Casting" "OSI Casting". RunUo casting 10x faster, OSI casting 10x slower. Meaning your fairy ass spellweaving spells casting slower.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
You do realise the debuff Wind applies is the exact same as OSI right? As for the casting thing I think @Eos has given all the actual infos about it, OSI isn't 10x slower than RunUO.

Slugworth

Squire
You do realise the debuff Wind applies is the exact same as OSI right? As for the casting thing I think @Eos has given all the actual infos about it, OSI isn't 10x slower than RunUO.
God you ignorant fuck, I was just implying that RunUos casting is alot slower then OSI. The time it takes to cast your fucking wind, wildfires, thunderstorm and god knows what other fairy spells that spellweaving has casts alot faster. There is no penalty delay for being interupted here so you can just smash that key.

Slugworth

Squire
Obviously I ment Faster as I stated it was faster previously and had a typo. That's where that ignorance falls into place again.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror
Good lord if you see someone on the field casting a wind unprotected and you're not abble to fizzle it/play around it you obviously dunno dick about group pvp.

zulu2401

Squire
Casting.....target share.... Two different subjects. Go make a different thread if you want to have a discussion about it.

No, in my opinion 'target share' is a disabled feature and should remain so. There is nothing worse than a bunch of shitty ass losers who look for every possible exploit to gain an edge on the competition. 'Grey area' is not the term you're looking for. It's a blatant and deliberate disregard for the rules. For example: Everyone gave praise to MB for sharing the heart wood script. Now everyone gets rich while afk. Thanks for the massive contribution of rule breakers MB.

We have the script, we have yet to utilize because I am the only guild members with a complete working command side of the target share. So we know exactly how it works. If staff need further proof I'll send them both sides of the bullshit macro so they can pick it apart and hopefully fix it.

Slugworth

Squire
Casting.....target share.... Two different subjects. Go make a different thread if you want to have a discussion about it.

No, in my opinion 'target share' is a disabled feature and should remain so. There is nothing worse than a bunch of shitty ass losers who look for every possible exploit to gain an edge on the competition. 'Grey area' is not the term you're looking for. It's a blatant and deliberate disregard for the rules. For example: Everyone gave praise to MB for sharing the heart wood script. Now everyone gets rich while afk. Thanks for the massive contribution of rule breakers MB.

We have the script, we have yet to utilize because I am the only guild members with a complete working command side of the target share. So we know exactly how it works. If staff need further proof I'll send them both sides of the bullshit macro so they can pick it apart and hopefully fix it.
Why don't you just come to realize that Demise has been fucked for a long time as to why alot of the old players are gone. Tbh there shouldn't even be these threads since Demise has been crumbling for years and the staff wont help you.

Bad Mutha

Sorceror

I say if you had something like that in your hands and claim you're not using it out of fairness is BS. You're too dumb to figure how to code two lines.

zulu2401

Squire
I'm not going to bash staff though. There's no reason until you get a definite yes or no.

Yes, a clear answer would be nice and it should be addressed. We obviously ha e enough people concerned about it to directly affect the shards PVP. Because I can tell you for one, and I'm only speaking for myself but I know others feel the same way, I will stop gate/field fighting period.

Correct, demise PVP has gone way down hill with UOsteam but demise staff obviously want PVP to appeal to the younger more fast paced gamers of the modern generation. I'm sure they have their reasons.

I remember when the item delay on demise was around 80 ms. Chugging pots was way too fast. Now we have to deal with it all over again because of steam. Look at how fast you can through explosion potions with a script, not even close to the servers '500' ms delay.

zulu2401

Squire
I say if you had something like that in your hands and claim you're not using it out of fairness is BS. You're too dumb to figure how to code two lines.
You are WRONG. You are also an ignorant judgemental asshole apparently. Are you MB's redneck brother? Holy shit some of you faggots can't reply to a post without making yourself look stupid. Quite amusing actually.

Back on subject or GTFO cocksuckers.

JlM

Wanderer

Its more than 2 lines, or it was when I was a member of Hz. I also have replicated it, not hard. But I will vouch that Zulu and KVG/VD didnt use the script, we practice with it on each other but never used it in real pvp.

Its almost laughable when in group pvp you get the msg over your head that you are being attacked by 4-5 people at the exact same time, all from the push of 1 button.

JlM

Wanderer
At this point can you blame anyone who uses the target share? Its like food stamps and welfare without having to attempt to work or take a drug test. If the government gives it to you or lets you take it, then why not?