UOGamers Community

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• To obtain new Razor updates, please reinstall Razor from our new website.

Should 'target share' steam macros be allowed in pvp?

Should 'target share' steam macros be allowed in pvp?

• Total voters

SuPaaaaa

Sorceror
It's okay, they can gate script. I'm working on a botting script right now that will essentially play for you. It will see others inputs and mathematically use the best spell, potion, movement, etc to win the exchange. It will only be shared with desired members of KVG. We will see where staff draws the line.

Dexter-LoM

Knight
It's okay, they can gate script. I'm working on a botting script right now that will essentially play for you. It will see others inputs and mathematically use the best spell, potion, movement, etc to win the exchange. It will only be shared with desired members of KVG. We will see where staff draws the line.
You're too late, that script has been out already. I don't believe it made its way to demise yet. But a little time on google and should be pretty easy to find. The script auto attacks use's a shared target so je can sync dump on the same target. Will heal cure and remove curse of he has chiv self and party members. Pretty sickening tbh.

zulu2401

Squire
Pretty sure that any member of Hz will be the last thumb suckin douche bags to get anything other than a pile of steaming shit in a mcdonalds bag from ravex. Keep your hopes up though :)

Mister Pink

Squire
QUITTING UO Demise, contact me if you want some shit.

PVP is always the endgame for most users. I enjoy all aspects of this game, but pvp and more specifically multiple guilds fighting over the same objective is the only thing keeping me here. When that play is dumbed down to the point where it's just follow the leader and pressing a handful of buttons then I know my time on this server is coming to end. I'd usually try to talk another player out of quitting, but with the way script pvp seems to be the norm here I really can understand someone just saying F it.

This is my last time with UO. I know because the one friend that I kept in contact with from high school quit a couple of years ago. He was the one who introduced me to UO and Demise. Recently this same friend got the nostalgia kick, and I told him about everything that currently goes on in with demise pvp. Needless to say I talked him out of trying to come back here to play. If you played in a time where scripting wasn't rampant, (or at the very least staff tried to ban it, get rid of it) then you understand it's not the same game it once was.

Whether it's a better or worse experience is up the user. For the users that got by well enough and didn't die to everything, script pvp sucks. To those that sucked in that era, they are happy script pvp is here because it will make up for their lack of skill in the game. As we get more and more people participating in script pvp and it becomes the norm it really makes this game a totally different game than when I started.

I see 'target share' as one of the worst things that could happen to group pvp. It paired with the lack of staff activity or even acknowledgment that this loophole needs addressing is the most frustrating part. So yeah I don't blame you Ravex. I don't want any of your stuff, but it was fun playing with you.

Loler

Page
Target share has been in uo script side for over 10 years. check easy uo and other programs. You just need an excuse for losing i wont respond to you anymore. ive never used target share on any sever in any form.

Mister Pink

Squire
ive never used target share on any sever in any form.

You personally maybe don't use it, but it's in your guilds lexicon of scripts and uo steam macros, and yes I have seen it in action and on the field. Maybe it's more of an ace in the hole? When the loses pile up it's time to dust off the old target share program to halt any momentum of the other team. I don't know, because I'm not in a guild that's used it against an opposing guild.

This thread isn't about you personally or even your guild. It's about 'target share' in general. Do you really want that to be the norm going forward? IF not vote no.

zulu2401

Squire
Still doesn't negate the fact that it's a shitty exploit of a disabled feature. How does it feel to know you are part of a team who claims victory only by abusing such tactics?